Do you think a spanking on the bare b...

Do you think a spanking on the bare bottom is child abuse?

Posted in the Dakota Forum

Since: Sep 10

Garden City, MI

#1 Sep 5, 2010
I want to know if you think its child abuse to spank a child on the bare bottom. Its not abuse to me. Its discipline to me.
Lauren87

Glasgow, UK

#2 Oct 11, 2010
I was spanked regularly as a child by my mother. The spankings were always hard and always on my bare bottom. If I had misbehaved I would always get a spanking just before bedtime, making sure I go to sleep with a really sore bum. Yes I used to get spanked hard and they used to hurt a lot but that's the point isn't it? I never viewed it as child abuse, because I had deserved all the spankings I received. The only time I felt my mother had over stepped the mark was when I was 16. She caught me smoking in the house and she took a hairbrush to my bare bum then gave me a strapping as well. This left me with a lot of strap marks and bruising but looking back now, I know that I deserved it.
Abel

Onsted, MI

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Lauren87 wrote:
I was spanked regularly as a child by my mother. The spankings were always hard and always on my bare bottom. If I had misbehaved I would always get a spanking just before bedtime, making sure I go to sleep with a really sore bum. Yes I used to get spanked hard and they used to hurt a lot but that's the point isn't it? I never viewed it as child abuse, because I had deserved all the spankings I received. The only time I felt my mother had over stepped the mark was when I was 16. She caught me smoking in the house and she took a hairbrush to my bare bum then gave me a strapping as well. This left me with a lot of strap marks and bruising but looking back now, I know that I deserved it.
Thank you bare bottom spanking is discipline not child abuse.

Since: Nov 10

Onsted, MI

#4 Nov 11, 2010
Lauren87 wrote:
Do you believe a spanking with wooden hairbrush on the bare bottom is child abuse? It's discipline to me.
annoonymus

Bothell, WA

#5 Nov 25, 2010
I love how people think that being spanked on ones gentalia is not child abuse...I mean if adults use it to get horney before sex the same effect will occour to the child...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dakota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Dead, 1 Wounded In Superior, Wis. Shooting Be... Jan '17 The Wheeze of Trump 14
Gerry Zaragemca the Guru of Afrocuban Percussio... (Jan '09) Jul '16 Gerry Zaragemca 15
TJ Heiden (Oct '15) Oct '15 Justme 1
News New Stink Bug Species Increasing In Minnesota (Nov '14) Nov '14 doomsayer 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
Predator politicians, government offices, state... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Debra Matheny 1
News ND Supreme Court: Sugar Workers Can Get Benefits (Feb '13) Feb '13 Uh Clem 2

Dakota Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dakota Mortgages