Review: Milanos Pizza
George

De Kalb, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2010
If you order a large pizza from Milanos in Daingerfield, you might want to take a tape measure with you and measure your pizza before paying for it, because their large pizza that is advertised at 16" actually measures 13.5" (less than the advertised size of a medium). And don't try to return it or request a replacement after you've paid for it, because it won't happen!... Pizzas are made to the size of the pan, so this is not an accident .. and it is not the first time it has happened!... It is purposeful, and is an obvious attempt to defraud the public.
Geez

Mount Pleasant, TX

#2 Aug 8, 2010
Milano's is great pizza! Go to Pizza Inn and you will see how good Milano's is. I quit going to Pizza Inn because the restaurant is always dirty and the food bar is pathetic. When the owner is there it is pretty good, but good luck getting pizza when the owner is working. Go to any hamburger place and weigh their quarter pounder, etc. It is the weight before cooking, not after. This is not an attempt to defraud the public, it is an expose on how stupid you are.
Lovethe Pizza

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Milano's Pizza in Pittsburg is great! It puts the other so called pizza places to shame.
Milanosrocks

Mount Pleasant, TX

#4 Aug 14, 2010
George, obviously you are a CHEAP person. Measure a pizza, why not measure your intelligence. Everyone knows that when food cooks as in a hamburger, pizza, etc. that the food loses mass as the water is cooked out of it. Get a life. Clearly your brain has cooked too long and has shrunk like alot of other stuff.
PittGrad

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Aug 20, 2010
I agree that Milanos has great pizza. The one in Pittsburg has a great pizza and salad bar for lunch and it is a clean place. Can't say the same for other pizza places in the area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daingerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Woman found dead in car, shot in head (Oct '09) May '16 fatstuff 17

Daingerfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daingerfield Mortgages