Dean Fowler Suspended as Judge

Posted in the Daingerfield Forum

TurdThrower

Mount Pleasant, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2011
How's it feel to be on the other side now Deano?
Amy

Mount Pleasant, TX

#4 Jan 6, 2011
Don't you just love the news. What a jerk. He deserves everything they can give him.

UPSHUR COUNTY, TX (KLTV) Upshur County Judge Dean Fowler has been suspended with pay after recent indictments by a grand jury. Judge Fowler and County Commissioner Lloyd Crabtree were both charged with official oppression and abuse of capacity. Sheriff Anthony Betterton was also indicted on official oppression.
The charges stem from the court's ban on public comment, and for removing a man who placed duct tape over his mouth in protest.
Ben

Mount Pleasant, TX

#5 Jan 20, 2011
TurdThrower wrote:
How's it feel to be on the other side now Deano?
Wow, the Mr. County Judge in trouble again? He's worse than those he loves to judge. Now we get to judge him. This is hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daingerfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Farts 614
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Danny Shaddix as Commissioner? Nov '14 Ethan wade Shaddix 1
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson (Jul '14) Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at March 30 at 11:25AM CDT

Daingerfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Daingerfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]