Concerned Citizen

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Does anyone know who painted that building on the square in Cleveland that horrible yellow with black trim? It is disgusting!!!! I heard it is Norton Insurance and Real Estate but I'm not sure. Surely they wouldn't have taste that bad!
Fly

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I know the city has an ordinance for buildings on the square - they have a color palette for businesses to choose from. I guess these Norton people think they are above having to do what the city says. Maybe their "customers" will be repulsed enough to go elsewhere for their real estate and insurance needs. It makes me mad that some priss pot from Gainesville would come up here and trash up our square like this.
Ouch

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I am canceling my insurance with them TOMORROW! If they are going to trash our town they will not get another dime of my money.
Clarence K

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Agreed- It is a Horrible trashy mess! Amazing how one building can ruin what so many others have worked to improve. They will not get any of my money either. This is a sad thing for the town of Cleveland -
Concerned Citizen

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Take your business elsewhere people. That's really all we can do except maybe call them to complain. There are plenty of good insurance and real estate agencies in White County. Support those who support our community. Don't support those who create an eyesore...
North GA Avon Lady

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

I thought we were getting another pawn shop or thrift store.... Maybe the city can do something about this.
Wondering

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

This is very sad for Cleveland. At least they have a city bypass under construction - we can bypass that eye sore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dahlonega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min Synergy 52,923
Gary Tuck 1 hr Melvin 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dahlonega, GA (Jan '12) Aug 20 Melvin 6
Murder charges filed in White Co. shooting (Feb '11) Aug 19 lynenacarr 19
Judge David Barrett Pulls Pistol in Lumpkin Cou... (Feb '12) Aug 19 Orchiddoctor 24
Debate: Ferguson - Dahlonega, GA Aug 19 Orchiddoctor 3
An Open Letter to the People of Lumpkin County ... (Sep '13) Aug 19 Orchiddoctor 5

Search the Dahlonega Forum:
•••

Dahlonega News Video

•••
•••

Dahlonega Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dahlonega People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE