Around the Region: Child Killer Inter...

Around the Region: Child Killer Interview Released, Mobile Home...

There are 2 comments on the story from Feb 8, 2012, titled Around the Region: Child Killer Interview Released, Mobile Home.... In it, reports that:

Final Brunn Interview Released - Canton-Sixes Patch Monday, the GBI released new video of what would becomeA Ryan Brunn's final interview with authorities .A In the interview, which occurredA at theA Cherokee County Detention Center A immediately after heA pleaded guilty to the December 2011 murder of 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera ,A Brunn said theA ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or

Mae Hemm

Clinton, NC

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Great, more propaganda about the monster that was Ryan Brunn.

I really want to see these videos in their entirety.

I think for their educational value to the community and for the public as a whole.

Due diligence begins at home and with those who care the most. That would be the public.

Is there anyplace I can get/see them?

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Why would we give a crap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlonega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch Out for Floridians Oct 16 compensating 9
Support Donald Trump (Jan '16) Oct 5 just saying 4
Review: Choe's Hapkido Karate Of Cumming And Su... (Apr '13) Sep '16 TDavis321 10
Handicapped Parking Sep '16 boo 1
gay sex in georgia (Jul '13) Sep '16 Blondefem 3
Ronald Fortner Sep '16 Sally 1
Journalist files suit against Burts pumpkin farm Aug '16 Iceman cometh 1

Dahlonega Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dahlonega Mortgages