Review: Bodyplex Cumming
Jason

Stone Mountain, GA

#41 Jul 26, 2011
You guys are doing a great job! Keep up the great work, and I love the additions you have made to the club. The unique areas you have are great, and I can tell you take our suggestions seriously. Thanks again guys.
Jason

Stone Mountain, GA

#42 Jul 26, 2011
Not sure if you have been lately, but they have huge fans upstairs now that keep upstairs cool. They did a great job at fixing temp heat upstairs.

Jason
Holly

Stone Mountain, GA

#43 Aug 29, 2011
Thank you for being so friendly each and every workout I have. You guys are fabulous, and I love being a part of your club! On another note, when does the new Kickboxing start?
Bill Y

Cumming, GA

#44 Sep 6, 2011
This gym is for sale. Big sign they are not making it. Stay very away from contracts.
Exercise Machine

Valdosta, GA

#45 Sep 15, 2011
Pumping GYM! This place has a great atmosphere, great equipment, and a really cool area with sledge hammers and tires. Love the pump I get with I'm there and the members are cool. Staff is great and new equipment is great. I'd give it 4.5 out 5. T.S.
BP EMPLOYEE

Valdosta, GA

#46 Sep 23, 2011
Bill Y wrote:
This gym is for sale. Big sign they are not making it. Stay very away from contracts.
The gym is not for sale. Not sure where you received this information.
MMT

Stone Mountain, GA

#47 Oct 5, 2011
Thank you to Jarrod for working with my situation and membership. I had a very rough personal situation that had to be handled, and he was very kind in helping me. I know they did not have to be as generous as they were, but I left bodyplex with a positive feeling and and appreciation for people that obviously care about helping others. Nothing but good words will come from my mouth. You are a great gym. Thank you again.
Big Richard

Douglasville, GA

#48 Oct 6, 2011
I had to use a towel that a female I had watched "floss" herself with. Luckily there was no hair left on the towel.
Dania

Miami, FL

#49 Oct 17, 2011
There's obviously some comments in here that are comming from BODY PLEX EMPLOYEES...

These users(below) ALL WORK AT OR ARE AFFILIATED WITH BODYPLEX CUMMINGS IN SOME WAY:

1-JANE
2-FITNESS FREAK
3-ANONYMOUS
4-THE TRUTH

Have a good day.
Auburn Alum

Valdosta, GA

#50 Oct 31, 2011
Dania wrote:
There's obviously some comments in here that are comming from BODY PLEX EMPLOYEES...
These users(below) ALL WORK AT OR ARE AFFILIATED WITH BODYPLEX CUMMINGS IN SOME WAY:
1-JANE
2-FITNESS FREAK
3-ANONYMOUS
4-THE TRUTH
Have a good day.
Dania, plain and simple, you are an idiot. I'm a member and one of the posts you are talking about mentions Gold's Gym and Atlanta Fitness, 2 other local gyms. I am a member at both Bodyplex and Atlanta Fitness, and I love them both. You are simply an idiot. Please don't join Bodyplex or Atlanta Fitness becaue I don't want to be around you.
Andrew Payton

United States

#51 Dec 9, 2011
Josh Boxer wrote:
I have worked out at most of the Gyms in Cumming and Alpharetta. Whoever is complaining about the price needs a reality check.$40 a month is nothing. Perhaps you should look into a higher paying job or get off welfare. The staff at the Bodyplex gym in Cumming is nothing less than professional, the equipment is very clean and if you have a problem with it, grab a bottle and a cloth and wipe it off.
I love how people come on the internet and complain about things. Life is too short to complain about anything. Just be glad you have the freedom to work out as you please. If you dont like a gym, so be it, but dont damage a businesses reputation by posting crap on the internet about it.
Get a life.
I only can assume that you work at Bodyplex. I had considered joining the gym, but your zealous defense has changed my mind. Just like my patients expect my medical facility to be clean, I expect to workout in a setting where I don't have to wipe off equipment.
Josh Boxer

Cumming, GA

#52 Dec 12, 2011
Andrew,

In all due respect, I don't work at the gym, I work in the comfort of my home, but have worked out at Bodyplex, and have worked out there consistently 5-6 days a week with 2 of those with Trainer and owner of Senergy Fitness, Bobby Aldridge.

Let me ask you a question. Ever done spin or RPM where you sweat your butt off for 45 minutes? Do you wipe off your bike when your done or leave it for the next class? Enough said there.

Your medical facility doesn't have 3500 members coming through and sweating on your equipment and if you have been training for any amount of time (20 years here), you would know that it is common courtesy that you wipe off your equipment after your done using it.

In my 20+ years of working out at gyms, Bodyplex is unlike most gyms, where most guys and gals come in to scope the scene, and quite frankly are just looking to hook up with the opposite sex.

If you've ever been in Bodyplex cumming, you will notice that there is not much "scoping" going on, at least not at 5am when me and my crew workout and I can say after coming in quite frequently at other times, the people that workout at Bodyplex have one thing in mind.... Forging hard body's, getting in shape and cheering eachother on.

So if I am being Zealous, so be it.

Anyone can talk crap about a person or a business.

It takes a real person to lift people and establishments up.

PS. Feel free to drop by on Thursday morning at 5:30am for a Metcon as I would be honored to show you what seriousl fitness people do when they "show up".

PSS. If you run your medical practice like you run your threads on posts, bashing other businesses, perhaps you should take a look in the mirror. Your both the problem and the solution.
Josh Boxer

Cumming, GA

#53 Dec 12, 2011
Dania wrote:
There's obviously some comments in here that are comming from BODY PLEX EMPLOYEES...
These users(below) ALL WORK AT OR ARE AFFILIATED WITH BODYPLEX CUMMINGS IN SOME WAY:
1-JANE
2-FITNESS FREAK
3-ANONYMOUS
4-THE TRUTH
Have a good day.
Dana, you don't even live in Cumming. And its not Cummings it's cumming. Get it straight!
nofake barbie

Cumming, GA

#54 Jan 12, 2012
I have to say that i was a member at Bodyplex and choose to leave my membership early. It IS too expensive for not much of a gym. There facility is too small for the amount of members they have, the classes are ALWAYS crowded and for the price you can go to LA Fitness or a larger to gym with a pool and other amenties. The staff varies. I found the Kidplex to be very nice, but the over all customer service was very poor ewspecially from the managers. The location is very difficult to get in and out of and does not have enough parking. If I didnt park at Ingles and walk over, I would drive around for 15 minutes before I found a spot in the parking lot. Bodyplex needs to expand to accomidate the members it already has. It is not a gym for everyone is sure, good for the roidheads and plastic barbie types, and no I am not fat or overweight and jealous, it's the truth!
nofake barbie

Cumming, GA

#55 Jan 12, 2012
Josh,

Intresting you dont work at bodplex but you speak so highly of it. You say the members don't go to scope, but infact I know a few members whose marriges are now over because of "scoping" at Bodyplex. They do enjoy working out, but also were looking to hook up while doing so. Not to mention the fact that most of the women walk around half naked with clearly fake boobs. If that is not what you aim to look like, this gym is not for you. You must be a barbie type or ken on steroids to be a member.
Sarah

Cumming, GA

#56 Apr 7, 2012
LocalReviewer46 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That is expensive - Too much for a gym in Cumming without a pool and ball court.
I only pay 38you a month with 50the sign in fee and two first months free
jen

Atlanta, GA

#58 Jun 2, 2012
nofake barbie wrote:
Josh,
Intresting you dont work at bodplex but you speak so highly of it. You say the members don't go to scope, but infact I know a few members whose marriges are now over because of "scoping" at Bodyplex. They do enjoy working out, but also were looking to hook up while doing so. Not to mention the fact that most of the women walk around half naked with clearly fake boobs. If that is not what you aim to look like, this gym is not for you. You must be a barbie type or ken on steroids to be a member.
I could be wrong, but I believe gyms are not the source of this "scoping problem" nor are they the source of marital problems. Gyms are for people that are serious about fitness. To say that a facility is the reason for a divorce is just ridiculous. In fact, it makes me laugh. If you have an issue with Bodyplex, DON'T JOIN. Simple as that. But the fact that you have to come online and bash a company is stupid, petty, and immature.

I think the fact that Bodyplex has over 4000 members speaks for itself. I believe they still do a free three day trial or something. Just try it out. Chances are, you'll love it.
Devin

Atlanta, GA

#59 Jun 25, 2012
Agree with last post by Jen. You can't blame a gym for its members hooking up with each other. Cheaters will cheat and players will play. The gym itself is great and the staff is well trained. I go at their busiest time, and I still love my workouts. The energy is high and the gym is clean. That's all I look for in a gym. They get my vote.
TomTom

Atlanta, GA

#60 Jul 24, 2012
Just joined bodyplex on a great promotion they are offering. I have only been able to go a few times so far, but everything is great for me. The staff seems solid and the gym is big. Can't rate the personal trainers yet since I have not tried them out, but I give the gym props so far.
Really people

Cumming, GA

#61 Feb 21, 2013
Anyone that defends gym must be bored as hell. Let me read the reviews about this place and shut up about how u like to defend BS. Get a life folks. Reviews not conversations. Seriously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlonega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time for Lumpkin county to have a barking dog o... (Nov '15) May 5 lumplin county re... 5
Terry Wellham In Jail Again ? (Dec '14) May 4 just waiting 3
Ginger Wellham last seen in homless shelter Ter... (Jan '15) May 4 piggy piggy 2
Terry Wellham Terry Franklin Wellham Ginger Fra... (Aug '13) May 4 comin fouru 25
Mcclure Builders May 1 cheatsinlumpkin 2
News In gold rush town, plan to destroy building mee... (Oct '15) May 1 cheatsinlumpkin 3
Review: Choe's Hapkido Karate Of Cumming And Su... (Apr '13) Apr 25 Hedquist-eric 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dahlonega Mortgages