News Nearby: Man Critical After Shooting, Parapro Arrested

Dec 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Man In Critical Condition After Early Morning Shooting Near Midtown - Midtown Patch A 22-year-old man is reportedly in critical condition at Grady Memorial Hospital after being attacked and shot in a parking lot near Midtown early Thursday morning.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
Step Mom

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

To all you people who make up stories. This is my step son who came to visit. Yes he is white. He was approached by a chicken ...black male who asked for his money. He did not give him anything and then another idiot black male came up from behind and shot him. To all the low life thugs. You didn't get anything from him and he will survive. Pretty sad when these two black men can't fight like men. There shows the low life uneducated dumb ass that will probably be shot himself by another of Atlanta's finest residence. In all the comments everyone wants to know the color of these individuals. I know why now. It is a city who is driven by what color you are. To the Hospital were my son is at treat people with respect and don't base it on color.
Step Mom

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

They also did not strip down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Dahlonega News Video

•••
•••

Dahlonega Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dahlonega People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE