Only Motorcylists are being pulled ov...

Only Motorcylists are being pulled over at road block

Posted in the Dahlonega Forum

ktm10

Jefferson, GA

#1 May 21, 2011
Motorcyclists coming to lumpkin county today..

There are about 10 lumpkin county and GA state patrol cars at the end of GA 400 ONLY picking out motorcyclists out of the traffic and having them pull off the road, and to think i voted for our Sheriff here because he was supposed to be fair and honest,!! Shame to you Jarrard for being a part of this!
West Virginian

Romney, WV

#2 May 24, 2011
The profiling of motorcyclist in this area seems to be getting national attention. I for one will not be wasting my time or money in Georgia in the near future. Whether on my Goldwing or not. Must be a "progressive" negative government in charge there..
duis what i hear

Homer, GA

#3 May 24, 2011
what i heard they brought in 9 duis on bikes and that was the whole point to let motorcyclists know they will get caught too..buddy of mine works up there and said they brought in 9 duis whithin a 7 hour time frame during the day .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlonega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is ok to want to see yonger girls naked 12-15 (Aug '11) 8 hr CaptSpaulding 14
Infant beat by his father. Dawsonville accepts ... (Feb '17) 8 hr CaptSpaulding 3
Travel Agency Dec 3 Linda 1
Is Renee Untermann a RINO? (Nov '16) Nov 14 Jake_S 9
Time share scam Nov '17 Edward 5
Review: The Barking Lot (Jan '14) Oct '17 Seriously 6
Commuting Oct '17 Kwest 1

Dahlonega Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dahlonega Mortgages