Judge Alderman resigns

Posted in the Dahlonega Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
victim of the county

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 25, 2012
 
little faith in the judge wrote:
FROM THE AJC: In a statement released Tuesday, Akeley-Alderman said the "Department of Corrections sentencing error" in the Stringer case allowed the commission's investigation "to delve into my life both on and off the bench, as well as the personal lives of my children, in ways in which I found inappropriate and unprofessional."
Of course: It's just like a judge to blame another public official. Why do they call them public officials anyway? It's not like they actually take the time to do their job. They just sit back looking all important and agreeing with the district attorney/ the county defax/ false evidence. Now don't yall think she's a little late to be passing the buck to her good friends at the Department of Corrections? Maybe now she knows what it feels like to be judged by strangers! And as far as "...personal lives of my children..." well what can I say ///what goes around comes around
family court victim

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

victim of Alderman wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah what a great role model. Cheats on here husband, discusses cases outside the court with other judges. Dont think she just quit, she quit so they would quit investigating in the best intrest of her and the county before we had to all assume the cost of all the retrials due to her bias on gender and all the decissions she made based on her personal agenda and personal view not the LAW. If you want to look up to a female look up to Mrs Clinton who I feel should be our President not a Judge that was forced to quit because she couldnt follow the law.
I agree with you "victim of Alderman" actually I could call myself "victims of Alderman" / My whole family life changed because of her bad decisions and I don't mean this in a biast way although I could very easily do that. If I could only pay a lawyer enough money to do an analysis on her. Anyway I feel that you may be onto something about ..."retrials...." I wonder how she will do in her new private practice if people were to get some sense and take her to court somehow.... punitive damages.;;;emotional damages;;;; if only I had the time to do my own research and see ...so what she resigned ...who's to say that all of this ##### is gonna go away for her? personally I would not mind seeing her as a defendant.
family court victim

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 25, 2012
 
victim of Alderman wrote:
So her sexlife has nothing to do with it, for Gods sake she was haveing sex in the courtroom, dont be so ignorant. As for her family she doent care about the families that she degraded like mine with guardian and psycologicals that my kids went through, taking them from me to live with their mom who abused them for months until the doctors found out the truth but she let their mom have them until a conclusion was given by the doctors because lets not forget women are all automatically better with children, BS. mEN HAVE RIGHTS aLDERMAN DIDNT AGREE SHE ALWAYS PUT WOMEN FIRST. You sound like some dike that hates men and thinks women do know wrong, open your eyes they made her quit she was wrong, she didnt follow the law or ethics a judge has to follow. Not only should she not be able to hold an office again but she should be banned from peacticeing law as well. But bpeople like you who have not been through what the ones like me have went through being restricted and haveing our civil liberty taken from us due to Aldermans feelings of the day need to open your eyes. Until u sit at home knowing your children are with a woman at risk of danger because a judge favors women instead of men you need to open your eyes, your hero is a zero. She leaves her office in disgrace and shame and yes her family needs to know what kind of woman their mom is so they can not follow in her footsteps with sexual prejudism, cheating on your spouse. Do you even care what she has done to her family or her husband the shame she has brought on them or is it not her fault. Dont be ignorant.
look for a reply to this from "family court victim" I have lots to say on this subject
family court victim

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

victim of Alderman wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for rumors, I say with a smile. she is gone so in your face.Ha ha ha. What comes around goes around and she got hers.
I would have to agree...I don't care much about the subject of her sex life....I have more interest in knowing how she feels about the fact that she ruined so many lives. Not just adults but children too.. I would have to agree that her children should not be brought into it..I say that because I once was a mother until Alderman imposed the "death penalty on my parental rights" I wish she would just think back to the last 7 years. I think she needs to make it right with all the people whose lives she ruined. I don't follow her career so as far as ?///what a wonderful person she is///I disagree. I think when she was sitting on that bench her mind was not in the courtroom. Therefore why is it so easy for her just to resign and be done with it. She needs to be responsible. I think the public county residents should have a say-so in what happens to her.
Ronald prince

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

victim of Alderman wrote:
Yeah she shines all right. Her tans lines behind the bench after hours.
I think she should face charges for trying to corrupt the system. She attempted to relieve a meth dealer of prison time but then gives other meth dealers the max time to do.... What's the difference, is it just because stringer had money that she attempted to corrupt the system.....,I'm sure she was paid well either by cash or by vacations to help the wealthy out..... But the thing about all of the others that she sentenced to the max have families as well and all of the years have been taken away from them when she didn't have to max out the sentences for the first offense. I think we certainly need to get the drug dealers off of the street but to max out sentences for a first offense.... In addition to this I know for a fact that her daughter has been stopped for DUI but was not taken to jail because her mom is excuse me was a judge!,,,,,,! Well you can't get away with things forever though eventually they come back and bite you well alderman guess that's what happened to you!!!!! I'm so glad to hear that you resigned but I think you should be behind bars staring thru them or should be visited by your family in jail because you should take a higher stand in life being in the position you once held. How does it feel to be on the bottom and ohhhh not enjoying it????????
lumpkin Resident

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 4, 2012
 
Nuggetgal234 wrote:
She's not gone yet! And in private practice is where she really shines. What a fantastic, intelligent woman we have lost as a public official. We can only hope who ever takes the bench next can match her professional demeanor and broad legal analysis. What a great woman who has gone through so much to say the least.
What an intelligent CROOKED woman we have lost as a judge! This is a good step forward for Lumpkin county!
Maybe whoever replaces her will not try to use state officials influences to force other judges to make a determination in her favor!
Thank God she is gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dahlonega Discussions

Search the Dahlonega Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Laughing at U 39,399
Walmart shopping trip turned into a nightmare Wed nipples9984 1
chase elliot Apr 14 UCT 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Review: Truby Inc (Jan '10) Apr 8 davis 8
Jonn Crumpton over Steve Allison Apr 8 James 1
Legalize marijuana in Georgia. Apr 7 Justin 1
•••
•••

Dahlonega News Video

•••
•••

Dahlonega Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dahlonega People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••