Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2009

Judged:

Don't even waste your time eating here, hanging out here or even working here! The owner,Johnny, is a bipolar asshole and has screwed over many people. The management sucks! Your food will take forever to come out and nothing will be done about it.
Also, the cooks don't even wear gloves while cooking the food. Yes, they pick up raw chicken and beef with no gloves and toss all of your pizza toppings with their bare hands..mmmmm.. right? not exactly what I would like to eat!I've seen it with my own eyes!
I hope this place goes out of business!
been there

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Judged:

I have only 1 question. WHO GOES TO JOHNNY B's TO EAT?? You might not get nothing else at Johnny B's but if you are under age you might find a beer.
Georgia Rose

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

Judged:

I love Jonny B's food! Sounds to me like someone got fired from a job there, or jilted in some way. Bar none, the pizza at Johnny B's is the best pizza in Lumpkin County. They serve simple Chicago style pizza that is awesome. As far as the "not wearing gloves" comment, that is very inflamitory. Especially if the restaurant has a clean inspection record.

As for the under age drinking comment,I am well over the legal age, I don't drink, and I have eaten lunch at Jonny B's a few times. It is a new discovery for me, so I'm sure I will be eating there again.

I do not know the owners, staff or anyone associated with the restaurant. All I know is I have lived in Dahlonega for quiet a few years now(I'm from the mid-west)and I missed good savory pizza. Now I can have it at Johnny B's.
local yokal

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

Judged:

Georgia Rose wrote:
I love Jonny B's food! Sounds to me like someone got fired from a job there, or jilted in some way. Bar none, the pizza at Johnny B's is the best pizza in Lumpkin County. They serve simple Chicago style pizza that is awesome. As far as the "not wearing gloves" comment, that is very inflamitory. Especially if the restaurant has a clean inspection record.
As for the under age drinking comment,I am well over the legal age, I don't drink, and I have eaten lunch at Jonny B's a few times. It is a new discovery for me, so I'm sure I will be eating there again.
I do not know the owners, staff or anyone associated with the restaurant. All I know is I have lived in Dahlonega for quiet a few years now(I'm from the mid-west)and I missed good savory pizza. Now I can have it at Johnny B's.

I bet they have great pizza where you came from. If I were you, I would move back.
JDp

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

Judged:

Kinda rude aren't you local yokal?
just wondering

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Judged:

JDp wrote:
Kinda rude aren't you local yokal?
rude???...LIAR... aren't you the guy that pleasures himself in the shower and couldn't satisfy his ex??? now, that is really RUDE~!!
red

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

The prices are as bad as the frozen food. The place in Cumming was about the same.
jungle jane

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2009

local yokal wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet they have great pizza where you came from. If I were you, I would move back.
Yeaaaaaa! Now your talking yokal. Send them back!!!!
local yokel

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2009

I agree that it takes a long time for your order to arrive. Everytime I have been there....and the pizza sucks. Tastes like cardboard to me. But their cheesesteaks are good. I have friends that like the pizza. If it is that bad report them to the board of health for bad sanitary practices but to each his own for food preferences anyway service still sucks
HaHa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

The food is amazing! The service was great. Great place to eat.
just a note

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

I love this place. The food was great. The service was great. And, the place was very clean. You guys that are downing this place need to get a life!

“There's nothing like good food”

Since: Jul 09

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Johnny B's is a great place to hang out, but the food is only so-so. If you like your food frozen, then nuked and a served to you bland, then I recommend Johnny B's. However, there are plenty of other bar's that serve much better bar food here in Dahlonega. Their burgers are decent, but I'm fairly certain they are frozen by the way they taste. I thought I'd have soup and a salad one day....boy was I wrong. Nasty nasty salad and the chicken noodle soup was gelatinous and so bland I had to send it back. On the other hand they serve really good wings and the pizza is OK, but nothing special. Take it home and add salt and some spices to it and it tastes somewhat better then. It really is hit and miss with the food at this bar, so why bother wasting your money on food there? Eat some great food elsewhere, and then go party at Johnny B's. That's what I do. Depending on when you go...service is either great or your better watch your money. I had a friend ask for change back and the bartender kept all of it.
been there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

I don't trust you Dah Food Diva, you've only made 3 comments and obiviously you have a problem with the owners. I love it. Great atmosphere, great people, GREAT sandwiches, wings. I personally go there sometimes just for the wings. The owners are wonderful people. Oh, I have gone all times of the day and have always had great service. So, see Dah Food Diva, ya don't know sh**!! Maybe that's why the first part of your aka is "Dah".
GOOD FOOD AND SERVICE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

I think we have someone here mad at this business...personally my opinion the food is good. But, no worse or better then the other places around here. The service was good. And, I have been there alot of different times of the day. So, I can say that with confidence. I love the way some people get on here and pretend to be "experts". Everyone has there own likes and dislikes. I would recommend this place for the food. Its very important to support all our local businesses.
Mark

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

I agree with the last post, sounds like someone got fired, or was the problem to begin with maybe,haha.

The food at Johnny B's is great, I've never had anything bad. The pizza is freakin amazing, their burgers are awesome, and I really love the wings especially on Saturdays and Tuesdays when they have their wing and beer special. Try out the Chicago sandwiches too, they're authentic and good.

It's a great restaurant/bar atmosphere with lots of TVs playing sports, great bartenders and waiters, and surprisingly cheap prices. I've always had a great experience there and good service too.

It's worth your time to try this place out to say the least!
under 21

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

amd you dont even have to have an ID
sally

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

How about the Royn's Nest Grill?

Since: Nov 12

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

If you like a no class place with bad food and an offensive owner then you'll love Johhny B's. This place appeals to the lowest common denominator. And I believe I remember reading in the newspaper about a police bust here for narcotics activity. I live so close I could walk but would never waste my time going here. Most any restaurant in town is a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Lumpkin County was issued at April 17 at 4:20AM EDT

•••
•••

Dahlonega News Video

•••
•••

Dahlonega Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dahlonega People Search