Review: Ishwar Family Medicine

Posted in the Dahlonega Forum

ishwarfamily

Morrow, GA

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Excellent service, Doctor personally spends alot of time with every patient .Pleasant and quiet atmosphere , no waiting time.
Anna

Gainesville, GA

#2 Nov 27, 2011
We are very pleased to have a family doctor who really cares for us and for the whole family .We get a great quality of service and personal attention of Dr makkar. I recommend her to very on e , she takes the time to listen and provides a great care.
Jessica

Gainesville, GA

#3 Nov 27, 2011
I fully agree with the best quality of care we get there . We have tried a no of doctors and have never been satisfied with the care we were getting any where else and always felt rushesd , But now we have a doctor who we can truly call as as Oour personal physician ,who cares , listens and provides the best of care,Dr makkar is knowledgeable and she explins everything well to.
I strongly recommend Ishwar family medicine and Dr makkar to everyone .
Anonymous User

Coatesville, PA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
If you look at the reviews prior to this one, you will see that one has the name of the medical practice in it (i.e. not unbiased) and the other two are on the same day and from people in the same city (which is not where the practice is or even close to it).

If you want an unbiased view from an actual ex-patient, here you go... I highly advise you to find any doctor but this one. This is a one doctor office and the doctor is the only real employee. She runs the front desk, answers the phone, and does everything else. She has an attitude with her patients and comes across as holier than thou. She is rude and argumentative of the likes that I have never seen before. She never approves refill requests even for maintenance drugs without another visit to get as much money as she can from the insurance. She charges $25 for missed appointments, but does not send invoices or tell you that anything is owed until you attempt to switch doctors and request your medical records. She will not communicate with you if she is holding a medical records request either. This is the worst medical experience of my life. In fact, I was at her office twice. The second time she increased a medicine that I did not need to have changed. I ended up in the hospital for nearly a week to undergo medical records from passing out. I was told that this was entirely due to her prescription change that I did not need. Avoid this Doctor if you can. Trust me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlonega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
some punk name Marshall from here Apr 11 buford 1
Review: Carley Etta Closet Mar 30 Elimy 1
Military off-road tires is ripping everyone off Mar 30 Ddd19 1
Viagre Mar 27 Elmer 3
Hoover precision products any info would help Mar 23 Need work 1
A question for people who live in or around zip... (Oct '13) Mar 23 Elmer 3
News Cumming police getting license plate reader Mar 21 civilliberty 1
More from around the web

Dahlonega People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE