|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Whatever.
By the way, have you noticed how many Republicans (and everybody else) are completely sick of Ted Cruz?
McCain even had to finally give this moron a smack-down.
http://news.yahoo.com/john-mccain-latest-seni...
Texas Republicans - the dumbest, loudest people on the planet.
You didn't comment on ANY of the links that I took STRAIGHT from REAL CLEAR POLITICS. Duck and dodge.

Left Wing Loonie Liberals...the dumbest people on the planet.

Still the double standard. You CAN'T answer any of the questions you are asked, however, you expect answers to yours.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Whatever.
By the way, have you noticed how many Republicans (and everybody else) are completely sick of Ted Cruz?
McCain even had to finally give this moron a smack-down.
http://news.yahoo.com/john-mccain-latest-seni...
Texas Republicans - the dumbest, loudest people on the planet.
I only notice that you don't answer any questions that are asked of you.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the link that you criticized. What else is there to do? All you do is follow questions with questions because you can't answer. I have asked you several and you've totally ignored them. Why? Because the answer would expose the craziness of you left wing loonies.
NO FOUNDATION? You brainwashed lockstep Obamabots have had proof after proof given to you and what do you say? Where' the proof? lol You are ALREADY seeing the fallout and it's going to get much worse. You are in total Obama denial. I resent that you idiots are taking the rest of us down, too. Wish we could draw a line in the sand and let those on your side jump right into Obamacare and leave the rest of us out of it. Sadly, we can't. Aren't you somewhat concerned that some of your own kind are concerned about the implementation of Obamacare?
The only "proof" you've ever typed was "OBAMA IS A HOODWINKER" . Sorry Syn, that doesn't quite prop up your case with logic, even though it makes your feelings quite apparent. Either that or you post a link to some OTHER absolute lunatic who has no proof or is cooking the numbers to get the desired result.
Former Bain

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
Now let's think about this --
Would Bain Capitol be pro or anti union?
Union contracts might interfere with firing people for no reason before you send their jobs off to Indonesia.
On the other hand, Union Contracts might make it harder to fire people, loot the company, and claim bankruptcy and cash in the pension accounts.
So.. Bain union or anti-union?
Gee that's a head-scratcher.
Why do you care what Bain's stance is re unions? They would find it more interesting when there is someone named Chicknbut trashing them online. So, they fired people for no reason and shipped their jobs to Indonesia? Really? Bain raids pension funds? Really?

When Bain acquired a company where the employees were unionized, it was much easier for Bain to negotiate with a union rep than several hundred employees. However, corruption always seemed to come to the surface when the union rep demanded extra incentives for himself so as to get the membership to "go along". Bain would not participate in a shakedown of that nature.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
POT-KETTLE-BLACK
Did you steal that from Pee Wee's Big Adventure?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all you know about the 60-vote majority required to move anything in the Senate, start there and you'll answer your own question.
You are absolutely clueless. No excuse. Obama owned them. He threw it away. He never had any plans. He needed an excuse and in the midterms, he got it. Case closed. Now you're mad because you are doing EXACTLY what he knew you would do....blame the republicans. HOW DO YOU GET THAT DUMB????????
Guess he wasn't doing such a great job because the republicans took the House in the midterms.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody thinks Obama doesn't know how many states there are. He misspoke. It means nothing. Only an idiot would think you can attach any significance to that.
<quoted text>
Reformed health care, millions more insured than before, womens rights, all kinds of things. Go back to the list I've posted directly to you at least 18 times when asking about what happened in those two years.
Compared to what the Republicans have accomplished since then it seems infinite. The only thing they have on their list is voting to repeal PPACA 37 times and tanking the nations credit rating. That's it.
<quoted text>
Bush tanked economy - which is reason for 1 & 2. Bush put the soldiers in the Middle East (for reasons no one can explain except Haliburton) which accounts for #3. But once we've changed the stability factors in the region the adults have to keep troops there until a fully responsible pull-out can be achieved.
<quoted text>
Now you're being petty and silly.
<quoted text>
If you live on sound-bites and slogans that might sound like something to gloat over. If you look at what actually is happens on the floor and the real political process like an educated adult would, it means nothing.
What else you got? Anything that actually reflects the real world?
Just more left wing loonie IMMATURE excuses. You are a good little Obamabot. Does he send you an email every morning telling you how to think and what to say. rotfl
Don't waste your time on your lying excuses. You make those of us who see Obama and his henchmen for what they are just shake our heads and laugh. Got to keep him under control for three more years. We can do it.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting quote from a pretty good book (no need to name, the anticipated respondents will jump on the author, whom I happen to know):
"Free trade weakened labor unions' monopolies on the supply of labor for industries such as steel, auto manufacturing, and airlines and limited the wage premiums they collected from consumers. THE HIGHER PAY OF UNION JOBS REPRESENTS NOTHING MORE THAN AN UNFAIR TAX ON CONSUMERS (caps are mine). Higher priced goods that cover the higher cost of union labor transfer money from poorer non-union consumers to highly paid union labor.
Uhmmm, even without knowing who the author is my first impression was why is only the cost of union labor the source of this problem, why are management salaries and compensation not part of the equation. Then we learned who the author is and it all became very clear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
OK All those who are not republicans our biggest battle lies ahead! We need to defeat the most dangerous among us (republicans). When someone brings up Haliburton they turn a deaf ear, they are obsessed in involving our country in all kinds of wars around the world but to hell with spending on much needed projects here at home. THEY are truly the most destructive dangerous misguided, self deceived FOOLS our great country has ever had to deal with. As Winston Churchill said of the Nazis" We will fight them in the streets, the countryside, and our shores. Never give in nor never give up fighting America's Public Enemy Number 1. From this point onward there can be no compromise with these mentally disturbed idiots who are bound and determined to take all of us down with them!
The funniest post of the day. I am SO GLAD you are a Democrat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Informed Opinion, you did the best you could explaining the truth to this very disturbed confused angry woman but unfortunately there is no hope trying to reason with these kind of republicans. The positive side is that her and many like her are now in the minority of the voting population!
Is that all ya got?
As for your last sentence.......we'll see.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You are absolutely clueless. No excuse. Obama owned them. He threw it away. He never had any plans. He needed an excuse and in the midterms, he got it. Case closed. Now you're mad because you are doing EXACTLY what he knew you would do....blame the republicans. HOW DO YOU GET THAT DUMB????????
Guess he wasn't doing such a great job because the republicans took the House in the midterms.
From your response it would be safe to say that you really know nothing about the 60-vote majority required to move anything in the Senate. Course you can still prove me wrong by working it into your next insipid reply.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Former Bain wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care what Bain's stance is re unions? They would find it more interesting when there is someone named Chicknbut trashing them online. So, they fired people for no reason and shipped their jobs to Indonesia? Really? Bain raids pension funds? Really?
When Bain acquired a company where the employees were unionized, it was much easier for Bain to negotiate with a union rep than several hundred employees. However, corruption always seemed to come to the surface when the union rep demanded extra incentives for himself so as to get the membership to "go along". Bain would not participate in a shakedown of that nature.
Interesting how within about an hour of mentioning Bain Capitol in a dinky little forum like this we SUDDENLY have some new poster we've never heard from, within the hour, show up to defend Bain.

One would almost think that a registered poster logged out and is trying to defend himself under an assumed name.

One would almost think that.

/waves at Bill

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting quote from a pretty good book (no need to name, the anticipated respondents will jump on the author, whom I happen to know):
"Free trade weakened labor unions' monopolies on the supply of labor for industries such as steel, auto manufacturing, and airlines and limited the wage premiums they collected from consumers. THE HIGHER PAY OF UNION JOBS REPRESENTS NOTHING MORE THAN AN UNFAIR TAX ON CONSUMERS (caps are mine). Higher priced goods that cover the higher cost of union labor transfer money from poorer non-union consumers to highly paid union labor. This transfer has never been economically sustainable without government mandated labor laws and closed trade borders that prevent non-union competition. If some manufacturers can shift a portion of their manufacturing to lower cost non-union suppliers...then prices will fall to match the lower cost of labor. Consumers benefit from lower prices. In the 1970s and 1980s, foreign competition gained a toehold in the markets. Prices fell and consumers captured the savings. The United States only lost high paying union jobs because unions lost their ability to tax consumers."
Imagine that, moving production to lower cost producers...
Wouldn't someone that wanted to "treat" all better, be for lower cost products? Are the union workers "paying" their fair share?
Hmmm...
I asked this union thug a very legitimate question(twice) and guess what? He didn't answer. Surprise!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Benghazi,IRS, yes that was something that happened a while back but most have forgotten. Now pass the potatoes son and get those chores done we've all got much more important things to worry about! You republicans really need tp compose yourselves, there are 6 topix on this forum with a grand total of a little over one hundred comments abour Benghazi,IRS, and what's the other big issue to republicans only? You all get up have a good bowell movement and move on!
MOST(you sound like Chickenbutt) have forgotten about Benghazi and the IRS situation?????? You truly are living in an alternate universe. In your dreams, clueless one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh?
Tell that to the families of the dead men. Men left to fend for themselves. What if it happened to your son?
And tell that to the thousands of groups filing lawsuits with the IRS. Tell that to the lawyers working pro bono.
This ain't going away....son.
Aren't you THRILLED that CN is a Democrat?*laughing*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Sott wrote:
Besieged with scandals, the White House today released "President" Obama's high school prom photo. According to an administration spokesperson, Americans will be able to see Obama as a regular guy and one who did not have any knowledge relative to any of the current investigations.
They are desparate. That's the funniest thing I have read in a while. Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
We already played that one.
After we connected the dots we saw a picture of a corrupt and greedy Republican party spreading propaganda and working for the highest bidders with no thought or consideration for average american citizens whatsoever.
That's what you get when you connect the dots.
Hey! WE aren't the ones paddling UPSTREAM!:))))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Best reply of the day.... and it's just afternoon.
Seriously? Best of the day? It's not even original. Sheesh....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hell, I don't know how many shots or points everybody needs anymore. Just polish off your bottle of Jaegermeister and weep for America that people like this walk our soil.
Just another of your silly posts. Truly immature. Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dahlonega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dahlonega, GA (Jan '12) Aug 20 Melvin 6
Murder charges filed in White Co. shooting (Feb '11) Aug 19 lynenacarr 19
Judge David Barrett Pulls Pistol in Lumpkin Cou... (Feb '12) Aug 19 Orchiddoctor 24
Debate: Ferguson - Dahlonega, GA Aug 19 Orchiddoctor 3
An Open Letter to the People of Lumpkin County ... (Sep '13) Aug 19 Orchiddoctor 5
white county judge lynn alderman's nasty divorc... (Aug '10) Aug 19 Orchiddoctor 48
Gary Tuck Aug 18 YourRealName 3

Search the Dahlonega Forum:
•••

Dahlonega News Video

•••
•••

Dahlonega Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dahlonega People Search