Jude Aldermans email on Dempsey sneek...

Jude Aldermans email on Dempsey sneek peek

Posted in the Dahlonega Forum

Freebird

United States

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Found on the courthouse Internet server this morning!!!!

Matt,

I appreciate your article on Dempsey, but I have some questions based upon statements made in the article:

1. If Dempsey indictment is gone because of Prescott, why are none of the other indictments in danger?

2. If Jeff Langley was not working on Dempsey at the time, why was he (not Stan Gunter) presiding over that Grand Jury when it first came into session?

Dempsey is the only indictment completely gone because it is the only indictment the DA's office failed to present testimony to the Grand Jury on re-indictment.

Jeff Langley was working on Dempsey. He presided over the Grand Jury when Dempsey was first presented. He was in the courtroom when the Grand Jury was questioned as to qualifications and Ralph Prescott was identified.

When the error of Mr. Prescott on the grand jury was discovered, it was immediately corrected. Mr. Langley was at that point presiding over most grand juries rather than the outgoing DA, Stan Gunter. Jeff Langley decided to let another ADA do the second presentment, and that ADA failed to put live testimony before the Grand Jury.

I have always tried to be cooperative with questions from the Nugget, but I feel that I was thrown under the bus here.

As a judge, there was little I could say or reveal about the inner workings of the Dempsey matter. This is no longer the case.

Judge Barrett came and spoke to me about the second grand jury indictment, since it was my grand jury. Judges are allowed to confer on matters of law.

We agreed that the Prescott matter had been cleared up by his removal before the second indictment. However, when Judge Barrett indicated that no testimony had been presented by the DA on the second indictment, I was upset the ADA had not taken my instruction that live testimony must be presented the second time around. I knew the second indictment must be quashed.

I spoke to DA Langley about my concerns in Union County court one day. I told him that I had instructed his two members of his staff to be sure to present live testimony. He brushed off my concerns and indicated he was certain he would prevail at the Supreme Court.

Although Mr. Langley was in court at the time the first grand jury was formed, I must take responsibility for failing to correct Mr. Prescott's status as a grand juror prior to that first indictment.

But as to the second indictment, that prior error was corrected, and the final failure to secure a valid indictment lies squarely with the DA's office.

Please consider printing a second article correcting these facts. If you cannot do so, please consider printing this email as my letter to the editor.

Lynn Akeley-Alderman
Abc

Arlington, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2012
Okay if she suggests at the bottom that letter could be printed as a letter to the editor, what's the big deal that you put it on the Internet? Found on the server this morning? Is that not tampering with state property which could be a felony?
NANNY NAE

Weehawken, NJ

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Abc wrote:
Okay if she suggests at the bottom that letter could be printed as a letter to the editor, what's the big deal that you put it on the Internet? Found on the server this morning? Is that not tampering with state property which could be a felony?
I am the grandmother of the child in the christopher t. davis case...this could not happen to a better judge( regarding felony charges)that poor child was ripped from a stable home w/ the mother and thrown into the pits of the lion(the white co. deputy/ father because she signed a tpo for him, then recused herself . also carol shepherd (gal in the case), false statements made, dfcs in lumpkin(cheryl dooley). this case has caused me some health problems.It has literally made me sick, still I am fighting heart & soul to expose every last one of them involved. the mothers attny, rex mcclinton , has shot himself since representing my daughter.
Freebird

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2012
NANNY NAE wrote:
<quoted text>I am the grandmother of the child in the christopher t. davis case...this could not happen to a better judge( regarding felony charges)that poor child was ripped from a stable home w/ the mother and thrown into the pits of the lion(the white co. deputy/ father because she signed a tpo for him, then recused herself . also carol shepherd (gal in the case), false statements made, dfcs in lumpkin(cheryl dooley). this case has caused me some health problems.It has literally made me sick, still I am fighting heart & soul to expose every last one of them involved. the mothers attny, rex mcclinton , has shot himself since representing my daughter.
Nanny,

You're mixing two cases. Alderman granted the ex parte TPO. Look up what ex parte means - it means that in that particular incident the judge BY LAW only heard one side of the story.
That's, like it or not, what GA allows. Then, Alderman recused herself and set a quick hearing for another judge to hear all the facts. If Davis got his TPO after another judge heard both sides of the issue THAT should be your problem, not the judge that was only allowed by law to hear one side.
Ms. Sheppard was involved I the JUVENILE court issue, with JUDGE BRUCE, not Alderman.
No wonder your side lost, you can't get your facts straight.
dwga

Cleveland, GA

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Nanny Nae- would like to discuss this with you
NEGAWhistleblowe r

Jefferson, GA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
HELLO TO ALL.

I am the Northeast Georgia Whistleblower.

I have watched with dismay for some time as this beautiful area has been destroyed from within by rampant corruption.

I am not from here. I am retired and have been in the area for a number of years which I will not reveal just yet. Long enough to realize some action must be taken. Someone must be brave enough to stand up to the forces of evil that exist at every level of government in OUR towns.

I have the training and expertise, and most importantly, the COURAGE to begin the fight. I will not reveal just yet my background, trust that I am specially trained in the skills that will be required.

How many have heard the phrase, "to catch a criminal, you have to think like a criminal"? That is my philosophy as well. I know these types and their weaknesses from experience bringing down corrupt empires in the past.

We need to band together. Topix is good for what we can publicly discuss, but some TOP SECRET matters must be dealt with through email.

negawhistleblower@gmail.com

I encourage all of you to contact me ASAP so we may begin opening investigations and getting to work. I'll need assistants, so you can apply to be one through email, too.

Contact me ASAP so we can crush corruption and restore our towns.

NEGAWhistleblower

negawhistleblower@gmail.com
Beachbumb

Cleveland, GA

#8 May 15, 2013
This circuit has been corrupt for years.. Stan Gunter is one of the most Corrupt DA's in the state. So of course he makes a damn good judge.. I could disclose enough on him to put him under... but hey cant find one that is not corrupt to listen. JS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlonega Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRYAN Keith PAYNE AND JESSICA S. PAYNE Sun Information 1
white county judge lynn alderman's nasty divorc... (Aug '10) Jul 25 Dahlonega watcher 48
Dawsonville pool room (Jun '14) Jul 24 jakiepoo 6
Review: Primary Auto Group (Jul '14) Jul 13 LyricP 2
Police Chief (Jan '09) Jul 8 Who cares 29
The Confederacy Jun '15 boobo 2
News Man charged with DUI, giving false name to officer Jun '15 redneck 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dahlonega Mortgages