Beeerd

Media, PA

#1 Oct 10, 2008
I remember once as a teen, a friend was trying to change her clothes in the back of our car, and she was not very coordinated, so as she was changing her clothes she dropped her towel and was sitting completely naked in the back seat. Then a man came riding by on his bicycle and glanced down in the car and about fell off the bike. I wonder if that man is still around.....
Disillusioned with CB

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Does anyone remember a gentleman ( a REAL "Gentleman") who went by the name Mr Willy? He was the nicest man I ever met. He would walk down to the river, stretch, swim a few "laps", dry himself off, talk with us (then) kids and walk back to who knows where. Was he real or sent from heaven? I miss that man.
"Later on that night, I laid there thinkin' back
thought 'bout a couple long-lost summers
I didn't know whether to cry or laugh
If there was ever anybody deserved a ticket to the other side.
It'd be that sweet man who looked me in the eye.."
LeoN

Alexandria, VA

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Disillusioned with CB wrote:
Does anyone remember a gentleman ( a REAL "Gentleman") who went by the name Mr Willy? He was the nicest man I ever met. He would walk down to the river, stretch, swim a few "laps", dry himself off, talk with us (then) kids and walk back to who knows where. Was he real or sent from heaven? I miss that man.
Willy 2sips Beeerd.
Jack Swith

Washington, DC

#4 Nov 16, 2012
King Nincompoop4

“Tidewater 2916661”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Jack Swith wrote:
King Nincompoop4
JOB (Jack Old Boy) You got a list, or just keeping the batting order in your head :)
Jack Swith

Washington, DC

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Loco Nincompoop
Larry

Gloucester, VA

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Disillusioned with CB wrote:
Good luck on this site.
2sipsAlexandriaV a

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Beeerd wrote:
I remember once as a teen, a friend was trying to change her clothes in the back of our car, and she was not very coordinated, so as she was changing her clothes she dropped her towel and was sitting completely naked in the back seat. Then a man came riding by on his bicycle and glanced down in the car and about fell off the bike. I wonder if that man is still around.....
As I recall that person ran of the road and into a ditch! I sure hope he was ok after seeing your friend Naked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlgren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Famous Name Game (Apr '14) 1 hr WTCSRET 271
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 1 hr WTCSRET 17,054
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr WTCSRET 5,243
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr WTCSRET 4,724
paris cowboy =music (Apr '14) 3 hr Honest Babe 697
A to Z: names of music artists (Apr '14) 4 hr Honest Babe 732
A to Z of Cars/Car Parts (Apr '14) 4 hr Honest Babe 636

Dahlgren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance