K.G. chase ends with wreck Man piles ...

K.G. chase ends with wreck Man piles up charges in two-county chase that topped 100 mph

There are 2 comments on the The Free Lance-Star story from Aug 23, 2008, titled K.G. chase ends with wreck Man piles up charges in two-county chase that topped 100 mph. In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

A high-speed chase that covered more than 20 miles ended yesterday afternoon with the help of a passing motorist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

Emily

King George, VA

#1 Sep 2, 2008
HaHa, i saw the chase when they passed the hgih school!!!
SHAME

Portsmouth, VA

#2 Dec 12, 2008
I hated King George and Dahlgren when I was there. I was stationed there and did two tours in Iraq only to find out my wife cheated on me with an officer, the very people that were sworn to protect them when I was away fighting for their freedom. Shame on the Dahlgren DOD Police force shame on you all. The craziest thing is that she stepped out of the guidelines she laid for your relationship and I am the one that is paying for it all over and over and over. SHAME on you people and shame on King George County for allowing her to keep brining me back to the place that broke my heart and putting me through the pain one more time over a lie. SHAME!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlgren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five new restaurants coming to Colonial Beach! Thu Trumpet 4
Water Meters Wed wtcsret 3
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) Wed Princess Hey 6,516
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) Wed Princess Hey 17,963
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) Wed Princess Hey 5,636
Donald Trump needs to go to colonial Beach!!!! Mar 19 Trumpet 3
Dock side. Mar 18 Labron James 23 4

Dahlgren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance