Spelling bee is family affair for con...

Spelling bee is family affair for contestants

There are 5 comments on the Fredericksburg.com story from Mar 11, 2010, titled Spelling bee is family affair for contestants. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

Siblings Sara and Nick D'Addio really aren't that competitive with each other, their mom says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

VETNAM 2

Olney, MD

#1 Mar 11, 2010
Way to Go Michael Camlin! You're definitely a bunch of legs up on the competition. Keep up the good work!

Some of the posters here could use your help. Do you tutor? Best place to start (in my opinion) would be ib4e except after c, don't you think?
Crabby

Irvington, VA

#2 Mar 11, 2010
VETNAM 2 wrote:
Way to Go Michael Camlin! >.......< Best place to start (in my opinion) would be ib4e except after c, don't you think?
and if the word has a long A sound (neighbor) or is the weird word 'weird'and that IS weird.
VETNAM 2

Olney, MD

#3 Mar 11, 2010
Crabby wrote:
<quoted text>and if the word has a long A sound (neighbor) or is the weird word 'weird'and that IS weird.
Crabby.....

That's why English is so much fun!

Think of all the fun you could be having if you were a quadrilinguist.....like Masterscout.:)
Crabby

Irvington, VA

#4 Mar 11, 2010
VETNAM 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Crabby.....
That's why English is so much fun!
Think of all the fun you could be having if you were a quadrilinguist.....like Masterscout.:)
The best I can do is U.S. English, French and Hill Billy. Three languages ain't bad.
Trois Rivieres

Alexandria, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2010
Crabby wrote:
<quoted text> The best I can do is U.S. English, French and Hill Billy. Three languages ain't bad.
France French or Canadian French?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlgren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grass cutting 10 hr Betty 8
Help for town government Fri wtcsret 7
C.B.P.D. & Town of Colonial Beach (Apr '13) Fri CharlyChing 27
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) Thu KitKaboodle 6,584
Poll Who was the Greatest Colonial Beach Character? (May '08) Sep 20 Beach goer 70
vendor's Sep 20 wtcsret 3
Four Seasons Fun Times Today Sep 19 Hungry Waiting fo... 1

Dahlgren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dahlgren Mortgages