First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agree

King George, VA

#21 Apr 25, 2013
Real Man wrote:
Please get a mirror in your home and look at yourself before you go to a Council meeting. Look at what we are seeing. If you don't have any respect for yourself, have a little respect for your position and your citizens. The days of flaunting your old fat out of shape body is over. Put on a pair of big boy pants. You guys look like the rejects from Wal Mart.
Ladies you look great.
Ditto! With exception of Mr. Curtin and Mr. Chirello, who usually dress well.
Yep

Saluda, VA

#22 Apr 26, 2013
At a minimum wear a golf shirt and no hat. Of
course---long pants. I've seen pictures of our mayor n local papers at meetings of the Artists' Guild and other organizations where these standards were not met. He must remember that he represents each of us and should dress accordingly.
Maybe

Fredericksburg, VA

#23 Apr 26, 2013
respect begets respect, they have been selected for a position of responsibility and in as much should show respect to those who put them there. A little decorum and protocol would go a long way, makes no difference how big your Town is
Vicki Baker

Washington, DC

#24 Apr 26, 2013
It's a beach town, just go with it!
Victor Scott

Falls Church, VA

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Vicki Baker wrote:
It's a beach town, just go with it!
OK, whatever.
abc

King George, VA

#26 Apr 26, 2013
I would be happy if they showed up without alcohol on their breathe or show up any where in town sober.
John W

Gloucester, VA

#27 Apr 26, 2013
Is an impeachment coming ????
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#28 Apr 26, 2013
If you seem to be missing your two front teeth check your computer :)

http://www.thedailyweird.com/misc/usb-flash-d...
Maybe

Fredericksburg, VA

#29 Apr 27, 2013
abc wrote:
I would be happy if they showed up without alcohol on their breathe or show up any where in town sober.
That is a request that will not be filled. What disturbs me is the fact that several of them are making decisions that effect the Town after drinking. Your Mayor drinks each day all day long no matter if he has a meeting or not. You can go to his Restaurant any day and find him with a alcoholic beverage in his hand. Clear of mind, I don't think so. Before you start screaming about me spreading rumors, ask anyone who works there
abc

King George, VA

#30 Apr 27, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>That is a request that will not be filled. What disturbs me is the fact that several of them are making decisions that effect the Town after drinking. Your Mayor drinks each day all day long no matter if he has a meeting or not. You can go to his Restaurant any day and find him with a alcoholic beverage in his hand. Clear of mind, I don't think so. Before you start screaming about me spreading rumors, ask anyone who works there
Maybe the chief of police who was appointed by that group should show up with a pbt and check their alcohol but then again I believe in the Easter bunny .._
How about

Saluda, VA

#31 Apr 27, 2013
Has anyone noticed an improvement in what "our leaders" wear since this conversation was first posted?
Agree

King George, VA

#32 Apr 28, 2013
How about wrote:
Has anyone noticed an improvement in what "our leaders" wear since this conversation was first posted?
Yes.
Maybe

Fredericksburg, VA

#33 Apr 28, 2013
How about wrote:
so help me understand this, you have to tell grown men who are suppose to have the intelligence to run the Town how they are suppose to dress. Now what you have is a three dressed up men who still don't have a clue and drink too much
Sassie Sadie

Aylett, VA

#34 Apr 29, 2013
You are right "Maybe". Get over the constnt beer in the hand, that is if you can. How can you lead out town drunk and yes you are a drunkard!!@
CBRRR

Deltaville, VA

#35 Apr 30, 2013
Where are all you clowns when its time to run for office?
Shnozz

Gloucester, VA

#36 Apr 30, 2013
CBRRR wrote:
they're at anger management counseling
CBRRR

Washington, DC

#37 Apr 30, 2013
Shnozz wrote:
<quoted text>
they're at anger management counseling
Actually, I probably should have been invited. Good answer.
cbvirginian

King George, VA

#38 May 1, 2013
CBRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I probably should have been invited. Good answer.
You got that right, Mr. C. Enjoy your golf today.
What were you thinking

Aylett, VA

#39 May 5, 2013
CBRRR wrote:
Good question C!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlgren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 8 hr Jake 1,361
Bikefest 8 hr wtcsret 3
Mold in town hall 9 hr Not 29
Ridge road 10 hr builder bob 8
Upcoming election 11 hr Surrounded by mayhem 3
tipsa (Jan '14) Tue wtcsret 81
Ethics Ethics Ethics Tue Ethics 5
Dahlgren Dating
Find my Match

Dahlgren Jobs