4 Killed At Myrtle Beach Bikefest

4 Killed At Myrtle Beach Bikefest

There are 3 comments on the WYFF4.com story from May 28, 2007, titled 4 Killed At Myrtle Beach Bikefest. In it, WYFF4.com reports that:

Four people were killed in accidents so far at this year's Atlantic Beach Bike Festival. via WYFF4.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFF4.com.

Was there on the Scene

Garner, NC

#1 May 28, 2007
I was there on the corner and witnessed the entire accident happen. I ran out into the street to help Mr.Brown after he collided with that SUV. If you are or know the Family of Harry Brown Jr. Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
HC
looking witnesses

Dillon, SC

#2 May 29, 2007
Was there on the Scene wrote:
I was there on the corner and witnessed the entire accident happen. I ran out into the street to help Mr.Brown after he collided with that SUV. If you are or know the Family of Harry Brown Jr. Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
HC
I'm a very close friend of the family and we are looking for anyone that witnessed this accident. Please help us out by emailing [email protected] (that's zero3)and [email protected]
Thanks For your support
wd
Passenger in the SUV

United States

#3 May 31, 2007
looking witnesses wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a very close friend of the family and we are looking for anyone that witnessed this accident. Please help us out by emailing [email protected] (that's zero3)and [email protected]
Thanks For your support
wd
I was the front seat passenger in the suv involved in the accident. My deepest condolences go out to you and the friends and family of Mr. Brown. Feel free to email me [email protected]
Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dahlgren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Famous Name Game (Apr '14) 7 hr Princess Hey 705
A to Z: names of cities, towns, states, places ... (Apr '14) 7 hr Princess Hey 645
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,689
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 5,368
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 5,920
A to Z: names of music artists (Apr '14) 12 hr Honest Babe 1,019
A to Z of Cars/Car Parts (Apr '14) 12 hr Honest Babe 913

Dahlgren Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dahlgren Mortgages