What would be a cheap first car to in...

What would be a cheap first car to insure?

Posted in the Dadeville Forum

shandeepku861

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Im 17, looking for my first car and insurance for males in the uk is ridiculous ! Does anyone have any advice on what type of car i should be looking for to keep insurance as low as possible :) thanks
newtonyly190

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2013
shandeepku861 wrote:
<quoted text>What would be a cheap first car to insure?
Im 17, looking for my first car and insurance for males in the uk is ridiculous ! Does anyone have any advice on what type of car i should be looking for to keep insurance as low as possible :) thanks.
Try this site @WWW.USINSURANCEQUOTE.ORG where you can compare quotes from different companies
adelaidegfg173

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2014
nettievvz203 wrote:
<quoted text>Try this site where you can compare quotes from the best companies:@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOT E.ORG.
Thanks for the tip, it really helped me.
esterauc654

London, UK

#4 Jan 22, 2014
car insurance for 17 year old male... Please Help...?

Hello,
I am 17 and I am a male and now I am learning to drive and when I pass my test (well I hope I do) I want to get a car for transport to and from college and if I can get an Apprenticeship then also for use to get to that job. I want a car that wil
Shashi

Raleigh, NC

#5 Feb 14, 2014
What is the cheapest insurance company for a inexperienced 18yr old driver?

I'm looking ti out insurance on my soon to be new used car? I'm just now getting a license and I don't know where to begin looking for insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dadeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 2 hr truth 16
News New Alabama governor working on 'stabilizing' s... 2 hr truth 2
Any females 18 or older wanna Skype sex?? (Dec '12) Aug 18 Ashley Skp 234
Pain Sufferer. Help Needed Aug 15 magichead48 1
News Camp Hill mayor resigns (Jun '07) Aug 13 thomasa 5
News Alabama chief justice tells judges: Refuse gay ... (Feb '15) Aug 12 ThomasA 43
shirley johnston Aug 11 Smedley Forkwart 1

Dadeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dadeville Mortgages