Home sales still strong on Lake Martin

Home sales still strong on Lake Martin

There are 3 comments on the Alexander City Outlook story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Home sales still strong on Lake Martin. In it, Alexander City Outlook reports that:

While the other areas of the state experienced a substantial decrease in existing home sales from December to January, the Lake Martin area was able to buck the trend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alexander City Outlook.

Ted

Birmingham, AL

#1 Mar 14, 2007
I notice many Lake Martin houses with reduced prices.Looks like Lake Martin home sales are slowing to me.
Ted

Birmingham, AL

#2 May 16, 2007
Don't buy Lake Martin now.Many lake homes have been up for sale over 30 months.There has to be a price drop on the way soon.
John C

Charleston, SC

#3 Jul 13, 2007
Ted - I agree that home sales are slowing, even from your post back in March. But, I would not proclaim it a buyer's market yet. Condos are certainly a buyer's market, as are homes above $1.5 mill. Homes priced correctly in the $400 -$800 range still seem to sell in a reasonable time. For more info see my blog www.lakemartinvoice.com

I cover real estate news and area info for Lake Martin. Also feel free to search the mls through my site for free, no questions asked. Just click on the Property Search tab at the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dadeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to Montgomery Sat Oh no 2
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) Mar 21 Barb 1,000
Searching Alabama (Jun '16) Mar 20 Smedley Forkwart 4
News Prosecutor: Lee H.S. shooting suspect confessed... Mar 18 China Rose 1
Lottery For Alabama (Aug '16) Mar 14 ThomasA 7
Moving to Montgomery (AIRFORCE) what can I expect? (Aug '07) Mar 12 Backwards 48
Montgomery Advertiser shoots self in foot Mar 12 Backwards 2

Dadeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dadeville Mortgages