Mexican-American women accuse Pasco group of discrimination

Jan 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tampa Bay Online

When Beatriz Fregozo was planning her wedding last year, she didn't expect to encounter ethnic discrimination.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
TAMMY

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

some partys should be charged more if your having a baby pageant compared to an drinking party who would you charge more for deposit stop crying people...dont they give deposits back if you provide the building back in the same condition why are they complaining are they scared its gonna be destroyed well so is the fair association.
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Having been to numerous Mexican-American weddings (including my own), I can't understand why anyone would think them more destructive than the average family of rednecks.

If anyone has ever seen Mexicans set up for a party and clean up afterwards...I'd rather rent to them than any idiot white trash losers.
dade city Lady

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Actually, Tammy---the problem isnt the difference between the events being held there---it's the fact that those people are charging more based on the race of the people holding the event.... It could be a baby pageant held by a mexican-american, and they would still be charged differently than another race, that's the issue.
dade city Lady

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

People need to understand that actually, many Mexican-American....most rather than less, are cleaner people than "white" people.

What we need is a smart Mexican to take over the city commission and put people like that out of a job! Perhaps that will get the point!
dade city Lady

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

That lady at the Fair office should be fined for all the "discounts" she gave those folks, and made to pay that back. Perhaps that why the fair association is always crying about being out of money---people like her are pading their pockets! Very sad, people like that exsist..just tells you how stupid they are!
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

I wonder if they filed a complaint with FCHR or if they are just going the Federal route.
Average American

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Fabioso wrote:
Having been to numerous Mexican-American weddings (including my own), I can't understand why anyone would think them more destructive than the average family of rednecks.
If anyone has ever seen Mexicans set up for a party and clean up afterwards...I'd rather rent to them than any idiot white trash losers.
Well, You should just go back to Mexico where you belong!(and take a few illegals with you)
tammy

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

dade city Lady wrote:
Actually, Tammy---the problem isnt the difference between the events being held there---it's the fact that those people are charging more based on the race of the people holding the event.... It could be a baby pageant held by a mexican-american, and they would still be charged differently than another race, that's the issue.
yes you are correct i didnt see it that way!
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Average American wrote:
<quoted text> Well, You should just go back to Mexico where you belong!(and take a few illegals with you)
I was born here, jackass, and my ancestors got here in the early 1600's.

My wife's Chicano ancestors were already here, BTW, you racist idiot.
mee

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

a la verga con el racista.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dade City Discussions

Search the Dade City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr number 23 2,915
Ex-cop in theater shooting released on bail 11 hr Slambo 1
Looking for Lexington Victorian Sampler king bed (Nov '12) Sat joyce in Ohio 5
Good Humor Breyers/Unilever (May '09) Sat Christle Howard 25
Bryant Freight Sat okk 2
First Time Visit From KY Jul 11 Easy going 3
Zephyrhills Music Thread (Sep '13) Jul 6 Musikologist 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dade City Jobs

•••