Mexican-American women accuse Pasco group of discrimination

Jan 9, 2010 Full story: Tampa Bay Online 10

When Beatriz Fregozo was planning her wedding last year, she didn't expect to encounter ethnic discrimination.

Full Story
TAMMY

Apopka, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2010
some partys should be charged more if your having a baby pageant compared to an drinking party who would you charge more for deposit stop crying people...dont they give deposits back if you provide the building back in the same condition why are they complaining are they scared its gonna be destroyed well so is the fair association.
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Jan 11, 2010
Having been to numerous Mexican-American weddings (including my own), I can't understand why anyone would think them more destructive than the average family of rednecks.

If anyone has ever seen Mexicans set up for a party and clean up afterwards...I'd rather rent to them than any idiot white trash losers.
dade city Lady

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 11, 2010
Actually, Tammy---the problem isnt the difference between the events being held there---it's the fact that those people are charging more based on the race of the people holding the event.... It could be a baby pageant held by a mexican-american, and they would still be charged differently than another race, that's the issue.
dade city Lady

Tampa, FL

#4 Jan 11, 2010
People need to understand that actually, many Mexican-American....most rather than less, are cleaner people than "white" people.

What we need is a smart Mexican to take over the city commission and put people like that out of a job! Perhaps that will get the point!
dade city Lady

Tampa, FL

#5 Jan 11, 2010
That lady at the Fair office should be fined for all the "discounts" she gave those folks, and made to pay that back. Perhaps that why the fair association is always crying about being out of money---people like her are pading their pockets! Very sad, people like that exsist..just tells you how stupid they are!
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Jan 11, 2010
I wonder if they filed a complaint with FCHR or if they are just going the Federal route.
Average American

AOL

#7 Jan 15, 2010
Fabioso wrote:
Having been to numerous Mexican-American weddings (including my own), I can't understand why anyone would think them more destructive than the average family of rednecks.
If anyone has ever seen Mexicans set up for a party and clean up afterwards...I'd rather rent to them than any idiot white trash losers.
Well, You should just go back to Mexico where you belong!(and take a few illegals with you)
tammy

Kissimmee, FL

#8 Jan 16, 2010
dade city Lady wrote:
Actually, Tammy---the problem isnt the difference between the events being held there---it's the fact that those people are charging more based on the race of the people holding the event.... It could be a baby pageant held by a mexican-american, and they would still be charged differently than another race, that's the issue.
yes you are correct i didnt see it that way!
Fabioso

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Jan 19, 2010
Average American wrote:
<quoted text> Well, You should just go back to Mexico where you belong!(and take a few illegals with you)
I was born here, jackass, and my ancestors got here in the early 1600's.

My wife's Chicano ancestors were already here, BTW, you racist idiot.
mee

El Paso, TX

#11 Feb 2, 2010
a la verga con el racista.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dade City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton Demonstrates He&#x27;s Clueles... (Jan '14) Dec 21 No time fo dat 7
Review: Top USA Gold Buyers (Dec '12) Dec 19 Calvin James 6
Dirty Dining: Clock Family Restaurant Dec 17 concerned person 1
Has anyone heard the case about the family the ... (Mar '06) Dec 17 msbelindam 47
Suspect, 17, arrested in attempted sexual assau... Dec 14 mark 3
Review: Digital Ninjaz Dec 12 jenjohnson 2
Lisa G Anderson Dec 8 Jus me 1
Dade City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dade City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dade City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dade City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST

NBC Sports11:09AM
Sen'Derrick Marks: Pro Bowl balloting is BS if I don't make it
Bleacher Report 9:58 PM
Predicting Bucs' Biggest Offseason Roster Moves
NBC Sports 5:27 AM
Bucs control their own destiny for top pick in the 2015 NFL Draft
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Josh McCown not ready to retire
Bleacher Report 1:23 PM
Previewing Buccaneers' 2015 Free Agency