Need small property to RENT

Need small property to RENT

Posted in the Dade City Forum

debbie lala

Land O Lakes, FL

#1 Mar 9, 2012
My disabled cousin needs a small, very affordable house or mobile to rent. Looking for very private, woodsy, rural type country property. He is an outdoors, nature person and does not want to rent in a park or a complex.

Pleae let me know if you know of a low rent, nothng fancy, suitable place. He is quiet and likes it that way. He is now living in a very small a-frame house, on acreage in tampa, but their selling and want to demolish the rental.

PLEAE LET ME KNOW> and no spammers. THANK YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dade City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clearwater police officer arrested in domestic ... (Jun '06) Jan 7 Ashamed 5
Clearwater Police Nazi Troops for Scientology (Nov '13) Jan 4 The Peoples Media 24
BEWARE of Comfort Cover Systems (Mar '12) Jan 3 George Valerio 11
shelly miscaviage is dead Jan 2 no name 1
Has anyone heard the case about the family the ... (Mar '06) Dec 31 Anonymous 112
News The Scientology Information Center Unites a Div... Dec 29 The Peoples Media 7
trashy family and abuse Dec '16 Maria 3

Dade City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dade City Mortgages