Lacoochee looking for help

Lacoochee looking for help

There are 3 comments on the WFTS story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Lacoochee looking for help. In it, WFTS reports that:

Once a thriving mill town, Lacoochee, Florida, is in rural northeast Pasco County, not far from Dade City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTS.

bassmaster352

Winter Park, FL

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Its some what unbelieveable that it take so much action to get help for Lacoochee. If you go to dade city or any other city in Pasco County, you see its striven with growth and development. Theres so much land here that all it takes is for a big business to see, especially with the train loop thats here.
hope

Waco, TX

#2 Sep 5, 2010
Maybe it's because of the OUTRAGEOUS IMPACT FEES Pasco County Reguires is why no one wants to go there. And Dade City didn't look to be "Striving" to me!
Anonymous

Mayfield, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2010
the only thaing in Lacoochee they need 4 the ones that live there is new homes . if they start putting stores an banks there it would piss off the old timers an every one else there an me to .i grew up there an that's where i had the most fun there. have u ever herd the song f. born and raised in the boondocks by big and little town. that's Lacoochee.to me an others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dade City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appalachian culture makes me think of ________. Thu kctcseduhum 1
nancy anderson murder case (Mar '07) Sep 24 CCP 4
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) Sep 17 upyoursbuddy 5
eli cano his goes to utsa are works there (Oct '12) Sep 16 whEz 3
Has anyone heard the case about the family the ... (Mar '06) Sep 12 danielbrewer34 109
No seeums there? Sep 11 Mepoozer 1
trashy family and abuse Sep 10 considered resident 1

Dade City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dade City Mortgages