OKAY IF I DRINK MYSELF SILLY?
Beaver wrote:
WILL SAIL ON THE MAYFLOWER THIS THURSDAY NEXT
MUST FIRST SQUAT AND PONDER THE LAW AS IN PLACE
THEN WILL GO WILLINGLY OUT TO SEA
CANNNOT STAND BY AND CONTINUE TO BE CORRUPT
<<<< >>>>>
OKAY IF I DRINK MYSELF SILLY?
As far as myself, I start my ascent of Mount Everest. I been trying to climb that Mountain for the last 65 years and every time I get up a few feet up, I find myself sliding right back down to the ground.

I just have dust off myself off once again of all the snow on me, pick myself up and start all over again.
Oh well, I just hope I get over the Mountain before it erupts.
Panamaed

United States

#1576 Feb 18, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
HOW CORRUPT CAN THEY GET?
http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime-public-s...
See.
The Mob just sured up the corruption a little more by appointing corrupt White Western Men's Club IRS Agent Russell Raymond Ervin's son Scott Ervin, who has ties to JIMMY "THE BOOKIE" MAULDEN, as Panama
City, Florida Police Chief.
Panama City, Florida Mayor Greg Brudnicki is running for Mayor unopposed......AND IS PRESENTLY A DEFENDANT IN THE PEOPLES FIRST FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION LAWSUIT.
THIS CASE SHOULD BE CRIMINAL AND FDIC IS PROTECTING BANK ROBBERS BY JUST GOING AFTER THE DIRECTORS!
FDIC vs. Peoples First Directors included Panama City, Florida Mayor Greg Brudnicki who owns the Funeral Home where Coastal Community Bank
CEO W. Edwin Lane was IMHO "suicided" and who admitted to knowing corrupt White Western Men's Club IRS Agent Russell Raymond Ervin who was a defendant,, along with Peoples, et.al.(42 Defendants) in a qui.tam. Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act suit when found dead just after being served by US Marshals. I bet he was
"sheepdipped!"
Panama City, Florida Mayor Brudnicki says he knew the newly appointed Panama City, Florida Police Chief Scott Ervin's dad from before he was born.
YOU KNOW MICHAEL CAZALAS, HALIFAX MEDIA'S PANAMA CITY NEWS HERALD EDITOR, CENSORED THIS COMMENT.....AND WHY....

First thing you should do as the new Chief is mount an investigation of your boss Mayor Greg Brudnicki an Organized crime thug who helped embezzle hundreds of millions from Bay Medical Center by being the Mafia's man running that show.

Also check for him and Skinner's-Wes Burnham-Herbert Meisler's Edgewater Beach crowd holdings they stole from the from Resolution Trust (FDIC). It totals 3 Trillion Dollars by my count so far. These no good people also covered up murder on a grand scale - Brundnicki a funeral home owner was at the center of http://Insider-Magazine.com ’s - Aztec Big Wheel investigation when President Bush shut the criminal grand jury down and turned everything into a civil debarment and my friend U.S. Attorney Roy Atchinson was arrested and branded a pedophile and was murdered in jail. His boss U.S. Attorney Greg Miller resigned over my stories about them.

I am ready to name your bosses - BOSS Herbert as the "Thief of Thieves" for the Russian Jewish Mafia in the United States and I am working to have Mary Jo White of the S.E.C. to put their asses away. Now as new Chief of Police of that corrupt little town you need to decide if you are going to jail with them. Sincerely John Burt Caylor.
http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime-public-s...
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1577 Feb 18, 2013
David,

Never ever owe an Italian as much as a penny.

In my store, I use to sell track sheets, tip sheets on which horses to wager on at Aqueduct/ Belmont.

Solly, use to come by every week to collect the proceeds. We developed a great friendship, when Solly got me going, We put on a much better show than Abbott and Costello. We use to laugh our brains off.
Well Solly and I are Big Big Giant fans, so we get into this thing about Dave Brown. The QB of the Giants at the time. I wager Solly $10.00 that Dave Brown would make the All Pro team.
Dave Brown gets hurt and We never stipulated what we should do should Dave Brown get hurt.
I refused to pay him the $10.00 on grouds.

Solly sadly enough stopped coming in, he sent some one else in his place. He must of came into my store for 10-12 years every week, enjoy a buddle of laughs and over a stinking measly $10.00 cast that aside.

I use to shake my head in disbelief thinking bout it, he did allow his wife and kids to still come in and they still received carte blanche treatment at Mitchell.

Italians and money, I don't honestly know what that's all about. FRIENDSHIP FOR $10.00?? MIO DIO
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1578 Feb 18, 2013
The New York Times article recently stating the less hand home guns the less suicide. I think Mindy McGrady proves that point explicitly.

Plus less child abuse as a youngster, the less depression as one grows older and the less suicides as well.

Take it from me, Kathy O put a brand news station wagon into a Telephone Pole. She was depressed most of our marriage and a abused Irish child of God.

The court divorce papers are more representive facts about herself, I think she self loathes and rarely slept well. She would of left behind 3 not 2. The Police did a lousy job researching this matter and I became the target of there harassments and anger falsly.

Oh well, I got to do some Sun gazing in order to keep my perfect vision. Even after all that detailed, very tedious detailed work I use to perform, I still see very clearly. T.G..
David W Harbin Panamaed

Jamaica, NY

#1579 Feb 18, 2013
The CRA activities are just more in a pattern of Racketeering Activities being protected by the Media and in this case Halifax Media's Panama City News Herald Editor Michael Cazalas who blatantly lies to try to cover up for these MOBSTERS!

You can clearly see it in his comments and how he is also covering up for the CABANA SCAM, too: http://www.newsherald.com/news/business/beck -...

WHATEVER THE 12 MEMBERS DECIDE AT THE WHITE WESTERN MEN'S CLUB EACH THIRD THURSDAY NIGHT.....HAPPENS FRIDAY MORNING!!!
SADDENED FLAT TAIL

Spring Hill, FL

#1580 Feb 18, 2013
Lt FMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As far as myself, I start my ascent of Mount Everest.......
..... I just hope I get over the Mountain before it erupts.
SORRY YOUR SUCH A FAILURE

ME - CLIMBED THE MATTERHORN IN THE '50s

AS TO ERRUPTIONSS....... EVEREST IS AAN INTRUSIVE, NO RECO0RS OF ERRUPTIVES NOTED TO FOLLOW INTRUSIVES

YES = 23rd STREETERS ARE SAD NEWS FOR US NERDS*

* NOT MEANT AS INSULT - ONLY A TRUTH
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1581 Feb 18, 2013
SADDENED FLAT TAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY YOUR SUCH A FAILURE
ME - CLIMBED THE MATTERHORN IN THE '50s
AS TO ERRUPTIONSS....... EVEREST IS AAN INTRUSIVE, NO RECO0RS OF ERRUPTIVES NOTED TO FOLLOW INTRUSIVES
YES = 23rd STREETERS ARE SAD NEWS FOR US NERDS*
* NOT MEANT AS INSULT - ONLY A TRUTH
This was written figuratively not not literally,(metaphorically) Do you even know the difference? Is Beaver above really going on the Mayflower??

Mount Everest was only used because it is the highest peak in the world and if you climb it you reached your peak. The highest you can possibly obtain for oneself, And one shouldn’t stop until ones reach’s their peak full potential in life.
Do you really think I going outside today to climb Mount Everest, and it doesn't mean thus far I not completely satisfied,

I just haven't just yet reached my pinnacle.
Who taught you English??
And being intrusive does not imply it can't possibly occur. Science has been wrong, more wrong then right.!!

No one thought the world was round either.
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1582 Feb 18, 2013
Isn't Life the culmination of many successes and many failures? Harbor the success and discard the failures

When something doesn't work out you do not quit but try something else. No?

I am actually well satisfied being at the base again. I have reached many heights but not the ultimate or my main goal!!

Capiche

I try never to take constructive criticism as an insult. I evaluate it and make the necessary changes if appropriate. It also an indication to me, you care about what I write, flattering for me!!
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1583 Feb 18, 2013
Representing by allegorical figures:
Figurative writing.

using an allegorical or emblematic, human or animal figure to represent an abstract idea or quality, I used Mt. Everest as my emblematic figure for my abstract idea to be exact.

You were not being harsh just incorrect in your interpretation of my use of my emblematic figure.
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1584 Feb 18, 2013
In fact, the book I'm currently writing a "Natural Health Reference Manual", I'll be challenging The Science of Medicine and my objective or goal is to end the pharmaceutical industry. Is this a realistic goal. probably Not but I can raise conscience awareness to the problem.

It is all BS. People are being badly duped, and Natural will always be better and I am going to prove it. Just wish me luck
Just Listen to all those commercials regarding drug litigations. You talk about corruption?

Big Pharma is very very corrupt.

Then for sure I will have reached my peak.

All drugs legal or illegal are in my book B/S. There are people a lot smarter then me, who agree.
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1585 Feb 18, 2013
David, Dig this
My next door neighbor who was also Italian, worked as an engineer for Fairchild, He was working on Military weaponry. Obviously, incredibly brilliant. In my book beyond brilliant. While I lived next door we got along great.

Well, he and I decide to take the family (wives included) on this 4 day weekend to Willow Valley Pennsylvania. We all had a great time, in fact when I got there, they gave me the wrong room initially. Since they had to relocate me, they compt the room. I really think someone picked up the tab but that person never revealed themselves. We just relocated down the hall to another room and it doesn’t warrant a free ride for the entire weekend.

In any event, when I relocated to Florida, he sends me a letter complaining that I took the wrong route to Willow Valley, If I had gone a different way according to his calculation, there would have been one less toll, a savings of .25 cents.
I sent him a post card back asking him if he check the mileage differential and which way was longer. I asked him about the extra wear and tear on the cars and if it was in his calculation. and if he was able to quantify it. He never responded.

He had become very upset with my wife before we even left for Florida and after the trip. She recommended a friend to give him just an estimate on finishing his basement. Just an estimate, I remind you. The estimate in his eyes was way too high, he was so upset with my wife. This precipitated the letter for .25 cents.

My wife had no control over this estimate.
I never will understand Italians and their money, never. I have not spoken to him since. mio dio.
SADDENED FLAT TAIL

Spring Hill, FL

#1586 Feb 18, 2013
REAS, Read and read..........

BULL..........

and then some..........

WOULD SAY fun in sun..........

but then?

WE ARE DONE..........

||| may we say = take a refreshing break |||
Lt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1587 Feb 18, 2013
SADDENED FLAT TAIL wrote:
REAS, Read and read..........
BULL..........
and then some..........
WOULD SAY fun in sun..........
but then?
WE ARE DONE..........
||| may we say = take a refreshing break |||
If you think it all Bull or a lot crock, that's your perogative, hopefully one fine day, I'll convince you otherwise. Either way, it is no sweat off my back, I know right now what I've accomplished and where I am at regarding Natural Health and so do others. The proof is always in the pudding. Maybe you'll see the pudding.

There are always going to be skeptics and doubting Thomas's.

By the way, Darwin is all hog wash, if you want to ever discuss that topic. After refreshing yourself up??

As far as the Sun, I actually did some Sun gazing today and my vision is still 20/20 maybe even better. It takes some people forever or a lifetime before they open their eyes. Stay well!
SADDENED FLAT TAIL

Spring Hill, FL

#1588 Feb 18, 2013
Lt FMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think it all Bull ...
We all learn to "understand" what is 'important' and when it is 'bull'

unfortunately most is in catagory 2

'ME' thought important was important but to my dismay I found values change and much is unimportant.....

so.... relax and ealize if you have "Hon." before your name it should mean "Honey" and that if "Honorable" is the actual usage your full of, to many others, full of "Bull"

Yes ---- age brings unimportance not what you thought you said

E N J O Y
JAMES WILLIAMS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1589 Feb 18, 2013
I WOULD TO VOTE FOR ONE THAT GOIN TO BE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.BUT THAT GETTING HARD TO DO .check this out http://youtu.be/MvLGw0xG9h8
JAMES WILLIAMS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1590 Feb 18, 2013
check this out http://youtu.be/mc0gTeFZf_s.if you like share
JAMES WILLIAMS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1591 Feb 18, 2013
here you thing going on in e. ft.myers ..........http://youtu.be/BHfX YLNUsbU
ryan

Istanbul, Turkey

#1592 Feb 19, 2013
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#1593 Feb 19, 2013
When sharks lounge was under servaliance, the owner complained about violation of rights. Sharks was closed down for short time, after the owner appeared on Wesh 2- to say I'v beaten this before I will beat it again. Chief Chitwood wanted the place closed down completely, but the liquor store stayed open, & the media only spoke to the clerk, who said, I-don't Know- what you're talk'in about? Law enforcement can go after, dirty business like Sharks/the Streamline/the Desert Inn, when these places have problems it's assigned to Judge Will, that leaves law enforcement out entirely. Corruption is on the upper level, if a police officer, is questioned for violation of rights in Daytona, the fifth ammendment applies to those rights on both sides, manipulation of the court system- lawyer's in city government, that's where the 5TH went, Guilty presumed innocent until proven innocent, innocent presumed guilty- even when it plays out in a court rm. The media still distroys any creditbility.
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#1594 Feb 19, 2013
AnthonieBarrett wrote:
Well they all suck so I pick Jim the Hemp Lewis
This comment only means that americans have lost the right vote. Obama's campaign was all about not voting for Rommney' Rommey's campaign distroyed any sign of credibility to Obama's campaign. A turf war americans, are confused by, until they have no direction. Anti- American campaigns- advertising/ and over control of the media ruins the country. Any news report goes beyond telling the facts, news reports are about drama ratings a discouraging the american people. Even the president!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dade City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr all of the real 2,486
New hotel under construction at old Adam's Mark... (Feb '14) 13 hr Cory Trevor 2
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Wed not safe 58
Review: C J Patti Roofing & Building (Sep '09) Wed Jim Lang 15
Tampa Bay Area Law Enforcement Reviews Diversity Sep 16 Liberal forever 3
CSX street train Clearwater Sep 16 BC_hemingway 1
Good Humor Breyers/Unilever (May '09) Sep 15 its me 28
•••
•••
•••

Dade City Jobs

•••
•••
•••