JustinGold81

Victoria, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2013
I was very taken with a woman I saw at the store in Placedo. One of the people working there called her Miranda, so I assume she is a local. She is very skinny and has short brown hair. She also wears glasses. I know it is a shot in the dark, but I know Placedo is a small town. I was hoping I would run into her again, but haven't seen her.
Just wondering if anyone could tell me about her or how to get in touch with her. I didn't get up the nerve to talk to her when I saw her, but I wish I did.
Any help would be great!
SouthTexGod

Victoria, TX

#2 Jun 26, 2013
That sounds like Miranda Garza. We went on a couple of dates last summer. She's a ok chick but you may not wanna go there. lots of reasons.
When she and I went out she had a dude. she said she tells him he is her boyfriend but he is really there to pay bills for her. She and i screwed around a little bit because she said she wont let her dude touch her. And if youve got any kind of pain pills, she will really get wild.
idk if she is still living with this dude but be warned bro, she said he is a big dude and is crazy jealous.
i dont have her number anemore, i got rid of it when she moved out of the apts here in victoria. she text me a few times since she moved, but ive erased her number.
like i said, if you do get in contact with her beware of her bf. but if you want to have a good fun night, or few weeks like we had, bring some pain pills and hope you dont work in the day bc thats when her dude goes to work. or did. if theyre still togethr

good luck bro if you still wanna get in to that
JustinGold81

Victoria, TX

#3 Jun 26, 2013
WOW! She sound like a horrible person. IF she is the same person I am talking about I have no interest in meeting her. I have no interest in someone that would do something like that to someone that thinks they are together. And about bringing pills. Sorry "Bro" but I'm not a drug dealer. Thanks for your help, but I would like to know if anyone else can tell me the person he is talking about is or is not the same person I was talking about.
thanks
JustinGold81

Victoria, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2013
If anyone else can answer, I don't know if she lives in Placedo, I just saw her at the store there. She was driving a little silver chevy car and was with an older lady named Pennie.
If anyone knows, please tell me if this is the same person that the other guy was talking about because if so, I am not interested. I live in Victoria but just happened to stop at the placedo store to get a soda and she was there.
thanks again for any help
The Man of All Men

Inez, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2013
wow SouthTexGod sounds like u know her pretty well, and were yall able to keep it under wraps... its not like Placedo or Victoria for that matter are big... their both rather small and everyone knows everyone.. anyways yea i know this miranda chic too... i still stay in contact with her regularly so whats up, what ya'll wanna know ?
Miranda Herself

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 26, 2013
NOW 1st of All im Miranda & Im Quite Pissed off to find such lies on here !!! 2nd of All i wasnt cheating on Michael last summer i barely left the house plussss he dosent work nights so get your facts straight ! 3rd i didnt drive last summer i had to get someone to take me everywhere i went cause my license was suspended at the time !!! 4th i dont have sex for pills !!! Im Damn sure NO Prostitute or Pill whore I HAVE MY OWN MOTHA------- Prescriptions ! Thanks for making me feel sick to my stomach !!! Im not a whore of any kind if you need a chic like that i can point you to that local whore/slut/prostitute But ive never done that and Never Will !!! Whoever JustinGold is i have a fb and an email if you need to ask me a question or speak to me as well as a boyfriend who i was @ the store getting a diet dr.pepper for that day and i also ran into my brother up there also... I also was with my neighbor Patricia which is the whole reason i even went to the store cuz she needed a ride and dosent havr a car so i decided to get a refill on my fountain drink and michael wanted a diet coke but they were out cuz the owner of the store looked all over for some but they were out and so i got the other... A One Liter of Dr.P Anyeays so the South Texas wannabe God is full of bullshit & clearly dosent like me & somehow claims to know me but obviously NOT Very Well ! If you want to speak to me i am Not the person he says i am my email is BabyBunnieKisses@gmail.com that will notify me via my cell the only way im giving out my fb pg is privately via email or text and not putting my cell # on here with ppl lying like ol'dude on here i know the other person who responded cuz the.emailed me and told me to look what they found... So balls in yout court Justinvwhoever you are ill know its you if you can respond with what i was wearing cuz i specifically said something about it at the store to the ppl i spoke to which was a line of ppl. Thanks :)) a tshirt with a specific logo on it...
Miranda Herself

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2013
"The Man of All Men" --- Thank You for responding to this its Nice to know there are stilll Decent People left out in this shithole area of South Texas... Unlike the douchebag full of lies which he clearly knows not a f-ckn' thing about :)) talk to you later ! Have a Happy Hump Day !!!
Miranda Herself

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Guess what Justins asking is if im like that men of all men and since you know me repond to that one sinve i know your response about keeping it under wraps was snartass to the one who thinks hes a god this justin person dosent know ya... So he could take it as if you agree ot if your meaning like wow the one whos lying is a dipshit cuz you know and see me daily especially last summer cuz its before i got an apt out here that i was at my moms and rarely left and if i did it was usually with you dad or michael and i dont go out or drink or even party for that fact... I am done being mad im lol'n now at his ignorant accusations which were like pitching a damn ball the sz. Of plutto at him and him being so far off at hitting it like his fabrications ofof my character...
SouthTexGod

Victoria, TX

#9 Jun 27, 2013
I was gettin ready for workand though id see if aneone had said anything else. wasnt ready for all of these responses.
first man of all men idk if we ever got found out or not. i know that her friend that lived downstairs saew me coming over but idk if it ever happened about it because she moved a few days later.
and miranda, you say i need to get my facts straight but you must nota read what i said. i said your dude worked during the day. idk where you cameup with me saying that he works night from.im the one who works latr. i never said that you drove anywhere. we went in my vehicle or i came to your place you never drove.
and if you wanna say NOW that having sex with someone who arent with isnt cheatin it isnt what you said when we hadsex. and you were a lot more adventurus with it when you had some pills
i guess you know man of all men you are saying al this bullshit to keep yourself from getting in trouble or making yoursef look bad
justin everything i said is true and she isnt gonna tell the truth and she really wont tell the truth since theres sokeone responding on here that sees her all the time. maybe her boyfrend. but what i said is true and she knows it.
now after all if this i would tell you to run away very fast
Miranda Herself

United States

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Look dude you can quit your lying cuz your full of shit i had Nobody comming over... I had roomates that lived with me untill i moved out that i fouldnt control when they came and went so Quit your lying... Yes i cheated but it was only with one person and unless your that person your clearly lying cuz i moved in with that 1 person and he knows about that person and that was 2 yrs ago my downstairs neighbor didnt move out the whole time i lived their either so Wrong again !!! I know cuz the yr i did it was 2011 & havent done it since so quit fibbing... This past summer dumbass i lived at my moms cuz i moved in with her so again Your Lies need to be refigured... Have a nice life if thid is Mark the Only person i cheated with cuz its been yrs but its clear since i told you it was Over You havent moved on and No i never got pillls from you ai had my own and I have never said i got more freaky or wtfe you said it was i supposedly said... Stick you lies where the sun dont shine...
JustinGold81

Victoria, TX

#11 Jun 28, 2013
This was posted as me looking for a woman that I found attractive. I never thought it would turn in to this.
SouthTexGod, I am still not sure if you are talking about the same woman I am, but if you are or not, you sound like a horrible person to completely throw someone under the bus like this and put all of this about them out there for the everyone to see.
If what he said is true or not does not matter to me because the Miranda responding here isn't someone that I would want to meet anyways. You said you've cheated on your boyfriend in the past and you say you don't do that anymore but you still offer your email address and tell me you will give me your facebook or text if I tell you what you were wearing. Doesn't seem right to me that you have a boyfriend yet still want me to get in contact with you after I started this conversation by saying i was quite taken with you.
And The Man of All Men, if you are her boyfriend like SoTXGod suggested, I really feel sorry for you. No way I could date someone like that. Even IF SouthTxGod is lying, what SHE has said on here is more than enough reason for me to leave a relationship.
Good luck to everyone, but I really wish I had never asked this question. There is way more than what I had hoped to find out. I was just trying to get in contact with a pretty girl.
SouthTexGod

Victoria, TX

#12 Jun 28, 2013
This jus keeps goin.
When I said that idk if we ever got foun about because she moved ,i was talking about miranda movin not your downstairs neighbor. idk if she moved out or not causee i only saw her one time.
and you also told me that your douchebag roommates had just moved out and we started seeing each other. idk if where you moved to but it was last summer. idk remember what month it was but it was hot may june july idk. you said the roommatas had just moved out and then you moved about a week later
i also didnt say that you SAID you got wild when you have your pills i just said you DO get more wild with the pills
so everythin that you keeo saying im lying about is not a lie on my part.
person ally i dont care if you are trying to impress someone here or not, i just told the truth
so everyone else, take it like you want to
Miranda Herself

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Again your lying southtex and justin thats fine i just wanted to know why you wanted to talk to me so bad and im not looking to cheat, yes Michael has seen this and he knows just as well as i do that this person is lying... Its quite humorous how hes adds tidbits of info only after ive already put it out there... Hes full of crap. Im an honest person and always up for friends... Im allowed that :)) that is my right anywho i offered the email and that info because that way i could set this whole lying slanderous.story straight. But thats fine too yes i am the person you sought to find but im not the.person whoever this idiot is thats making me out to be, although its funny me and the ppl that know about this have gotten many laughs from his.bullshit posts cuz they all know me and ive read this to some of my best friends. Anywho take care.
SouthTexGod

Victoria, TX

#14 Jul 2, 2013
lookslike Justin may have run away but i still want to answer this last mesage
im not the smartest person. i drink i do drugs i party but whiile you and your get many laughs from the bullshit posts i lookeed for a way to prove myself. since justin looks like he ranaway this doesnt really matter, but i still want to prove a point. my boss is a bartender by night but is studing for his bar exam by day. he is smart and we went over these messages and he gave his advise. i am going to work but when he gets here he will finish this message with his thoughts.
SouthTexGod
This is SouthTexGod's boss. Let me make some points here and then you can do as you wish.
First off, both of you saying that the other is lying will get no concrete proof either way, So why don't we take away all of the heresay and just present what messages have been left here.
Some of the differances have already been addressed. You told him to "get his facts straight" when you said that you didn't drive anywhere last summer, and that your boyfriend didn't work nights but he said neither of those things. You just presented them as part of your "argument" out of thin air.
In a later message you say that he is lying by saying that your downstairs neighbor didn't move out the entire time you lived there. But he never said that either. He was talking to Men of All Men when he answered and he said "she" referring you. That is obvious to anyone who read the message that he left. He was talking about you and would have no reason at all to say that your neighbor moved out. He was simply answering another quetion from someone else. You also said that he said that YOU said something about getting wild sexually when you have your pills, but again, he never said that YOU said that, he simply said that. And you said that when you moved out, you lived at your moms but he never said anything about going to your mothers house, he was talking about the last few weeks when you lived in your apartment here in Victoria. He said your roommates had just moved out and that it was sometime last summer. You said that your roommates lived with you until you moved and that you lived at your mothers house last summer. One of you is either wrong or lying about those two things. He insists that he is not. SO, you and your laughing friends, look back and see if you in fact lived at your mothers house ALL of last summer and if your roommates were there right up until the day you moved. Again, I'm not taking sides on this one, but your laughing friends should know if you are telling the truth about those two things.
And lastly, you say that he (SouthTexGod, just in case anyone is confused by me saying "he") just keeps adding tidbits of information just after you have put it out there. But what have you put out there? Everything I see of YOU saying that HE (SouthTexGod again) is sayig something that he never said (And for your laughing friends, go back and look; she says that he said a LOT of stuff, but everything that she calls him out about lying about, he NEVER said any of it. It is all here, why not go back and look.) You try to put words into his mouth, or into his typing if you like, that he never typed.
Once again, I am impartial to this entire situation. Personally, I don't care who is lying and who isn't. But when the all of this information, here in this forum, is analyized, all you have done is twisted his words and them called him a lier, while proving nothing. If you accuse him of all of this on here, where we can see you changing the story, why would someone believe that you aren't changing the real life story?
For your "Laughing Friends," why not think it over and then decide who is REALLY telling the truth?
lol

Houston, TX

#15 Aug 1, 2013
This is really the truth about Miranda, im a personal friend of hers, and i can honestly say shes a loser as well as her brother. Both are always trying to make themselves look better then everyone else. Miranda gave up her kids way back when, her mom is a pot smoker who had an affair and had her daughter kelsey, and then her brother joshua also left his kids and doesnt want to make something of himself, now thats a loser family. Not to mention Miranda are you still stripping??
michaeljb

Houston, TX

#16 Sep 25, 2013
This is Miranda's boyfriend. I was gonna stay out of this. I know what is and isn't true on here...most of it anyways. But Lol, you've got me curious. You obviously know her and her family (although i don't understand the need to call out her mom and Josh on here) so I was wondering what you were referring to whem you said "this is really true about Miranda." Which part is true?
Also, after posting the info on here that you posted, idk that I would be be saying I am a personal friend of hers. Anyways, just curious as to what you were referring to...
michaeljb

United States

#17 Sep 25, 2013
Or, are you just saying what you posted is the truth ans not referring to something else?
Miranda Herself

Houston, TX

#18 Sep 25, 2013
Wow... So Glad this 'LoL' knows me So Well... Lmmfao Not, i didnt "give up" my kids ! I've had them :) & I love them VERY MUCH ! If your such a good friend of mine you'd honestly know this. My Daughter and I are Very Close and if you had a brain you would know she is an adult now ! I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP MY KIDS ! ALSO TO ADDRESS Your question about stripping if you were such a GOOD friend of mine You would know if i was or not and you would know a hell of alot more then you 'claim' to know about my family. Leave My mother and sister out of your mouth and you best pray i dont find out who your so called friend ass is cuz i will bust your chops. Wtf did they ever do to you ? And My brother ? Not a damn thing ! None of them are Bad people !!! So Glad we have all these know it alls. This is Why I keep to myself because ALL these people think they know it all but they dont. I dont strip and My sister has a father and My kids are Just fine thank you. I know what theyre doing and when... Im not feeding into anymore of this bullshit. I wont be answering anymore posts because this is riduculous and i dont have the time for this crap. I have a life and it dosent include this crap. Thanks... Have a nice life and find something to do with your life :))
The Stunna Man

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 27, 2013
this LoL person is obviousley someone that doesnt have a hair on their..... oh wait,wait u have to have balls before u can have hair on them... guess that makes that comment null and void... anyways ... back to work... gotta stack.up.them.C-Notes!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dacosta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Joshua Moses (Jan '13) Jun '13 The Master of Kno... 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jul '12 Mott 7
cakes (Jun '12) Jun '12 sherri 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Placedo, TX (Aug '11) Aug '11 George Alexander 1
eva moreno (Jan '11) Jan '11 spurs 1
More from around the web

Dacosta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]