Review: Pam's Sewing & Alterations

Review: Pam's Sewing & Alterations

Posted in the Cypress Forum

Vanessa

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
One of the most talented seamstress I ever encounter
She did miracles in my dress at the last minute and at a reasonable pice
My dress was 2 size smaller than I am Pam made this dress look like it was never altered. Thanks Pam will always recommend .
Daisy

Spring, TX

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Pam was very helpful in fitting my dress, it was VERY small and she did wonders at the last minute to get it fitted right. I am a size 22 and the dress as a size 16. Very talented woman. THANKS PAM!!!
Tina

Spring, TX

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Want to thank this wonderful woman Pam as usual I am very pleased with her, ,visit her new location great even better than the last place she had. keep up the great job.
Tina

Spring, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2015
Great job as always, I have been coming for years at this place. I am very hard to fit for I am a plus size she did wonders, I was fitted like a glove once my alteration was done she's is an amazing person. thanks Pam!!!
jeff

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 15, 2015
I stumbled across a young lady (Mrs Pam) who is a great seamstress with very affordable prices and same day services. I highly recommend her work. (P.S.) A super friendly and sweet person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (Jun '15) Sun BLUE MAGIC 01 4
Review: MH Brothers Roofing & Waterproofing (Jul '15) Fri Fart repair 6
The ink spot in cypress Fri Stinky farts 2
Joshua Clayton Fri Float a fart 2
Anyone looking for Tar May 18 Poooy Fart 12
My wife in need of a Kidney Transplant May 18 Heavenly Fart 4
My fart wife in need of a Kidney Fart Transplant May 3 The good fart 2

Cypress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance