HCSO: Bloody shirt may be connected t...

HCSO: Bloody shirt may be connected to teen's rape

There are 8 comments on the Click2Houston story from Feb 8, 2013, titled HCSO: Bloody shirt may be connected to teen's rape. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

Harris County sheriff's deputies said a man grabbed a 16-year-old girl from behind and dragged her into a wooded area on Spring Cypress Road near Avenue D, about a mile east of the Northwest Freeway, about 11 p.m. Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Angellike

Tomball, TX

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Surveliience video from the store ????
Fairfield Lady

Cypress, TX

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Wow, this is too close to home. If they had not built Cy-Ranch, my daughter would have gone to Cy-Woods. She is around the same age as this girl. Does anyone know her name? I can't believe that I just found out about this.
Fairfield Lady

Cypress, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Does anyone know which convenience store this was?
David -N- Cypress

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
The Convenience store is the exxon on Hwy 290 & Spring Cypess. Someone should look at the vacant houses across from the post office on Spring Cypress, there are 2 vacant houses within a stones throw. I am told young men are seen comming and going from the house directly across from the PO.
Fairfield Lady

Cypress, TX

#5 Feb 27, 2013
David -N- Cypress wrote:
The Convenience store is the exxon on Hwy 290 & Spring Cypess. Someone should look at the vacant houses across from the post office on Spring Cypress, there are 2 vacant houses within a stones throw. I am told young men are seen comming and going from the house directly across from the PO.
David, have you reported this to HCSO? Also, have you heard any updates? My daughter told me it was a Senior from Cy-Woods. She said that police had originally suspected a Senior football player at Cy-Ranch, but after talking to him was directed to the senior at Cy-Woods. She also said that Cy-Woods campus police were trying to keep a lid on it. I have no idea how much of this is true, but if anyone has an update, I would sure like to get a link to it.
Audra

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 29, 2013
This has really weighed on my mind since that morning the poor girl, I keep trying to find an update on her recovery, I'm so upset that they just stopped broadcasting it bc people forget and never come forward. Please if anyone knows if this lil girl ok or direct me to site that can I greatly appreciate it
Fairfield Lady

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 11, 2013
Audra wrote:
This has really weighed on my mind since that morning the poor girl, I keep trying to find an update on her recovery, I'm so upset that they just stopped broadcasting it bc people forget and never come forward. Please if anyone knows if this lil girl ok or direct me to site that can I greatly appreciate it
I know Audra, I have looked for any updates on this, and it has been silent. I wonder if the police are even still working on it. I would love to know that this guy was caught.
Fairfield Lady

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 9, 2017
I cannot believe that it has been over 4 years and they don't have an arrest. There had to be plenty of evidence! Bloody clothes, semen from the rape, bloody crime scene, eye witnesses, composite sketch. WTF is wrong with the HCSO and the HC, Precinct 4. Is anybody else concerned about this? My daughter has finally graduated, but still whoever did this is still out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cinco Ranch High students suspected in counterf... (Oct '07) 2 hr Gassy Farts 25
Housewives Dec 6 Brrt Fart 4
Review: Rodio Construction LLC (Apr '13) Dec 4 Fart Boombox 32
Review: J's Auto Repair Svc (Oct '09) Dec 1 Good Farts Review 13
Review: Mullins Roofing Co. Nov 21 Farton Fartlins 2
Movie Nov 21 Movie fart 2
Looking for couple to have three some Sep '17 Fart Search 2

Cypress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cypress Mortgages