Review: Fairfield Hair Studio

Review: Fairfield Hair Studio

Posted in the Cypress Forum

AAC

United States

#1 May 23, 2009
WORST experience EVER! Will NEVER go back!
Natalie

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2009
AAC wrote:
WORST experience EVER! Will NEVER go back!
You should try Cassandras hair studio! They are amazing
JET

Cypress, TX

#3 Oct 10, 2010
WILL NEVER GO BACK EITHER! My mother and I went in just to get our nails painted... she (the manager, owner or whoever she was) was clearly rushing and when she finished they looked terribly but tried to say my nails were "crooked"! Really!? She said she would charge me to fix it, but she really didn't want to because they were busy..... she was busy? There was nobody else in the freakin place except me and my mom. When I said I would go somewhere else, she immediately was pushing us out the door. I shouldn't have paid the woman but I thought writing a review on every website would feel better!
Mkd25

Cypress, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2011
She is terrible. Rushes through everything, talks on the phone, and is honestly not all there.
Natalie

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 4, 2012
Seriously, you should all try Cassandras hair studio! They are amazing and they will wash your nads for free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jason Sheats said his faith saved him after dau... Dec 6 Truthteller 6
Anyone looking for Tar Dec 4 RogerX 1
Tips for getting discounted moving supplies? Dec 3 Ginger C 1
News Strange & Unusual - Texas Teacher Found Topless... (Jun '07) Nov 22 AnnaK 60
Loud plane noise over Katy this afternoon (Sep '12) Nov 17 Katy 11
Any lonely housewives (Aug '14) Nov '16 Yungfitlatino 16
Good Repair/Handy Man (May '07) Nov '16 Bashans Painting 19

Cypress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cypress Mortgages