Police Activity on Camp St Shortly Af...

Police Activity on Camp St Shortly After Midnite on 12//21 ?

Posted in the Cypress Forum

watermelonellen

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Anyone have any info as to all the police activity on Camp St last night shortly after midnight (12/21)? Looked like the whole street was caution-taped off and a helicopter circled around and around around for probably a good hour too, lighting up everyone's back yards. Appreciate any info!
Unknowingly

Northridge, CA

#2 Dec 21, 2011
I heard the copter circling around last night as well. My cousin took some photos but still not sure as to what had occurred. Went on for quite some time. Info please.
anon

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 21, 2011
i saw a car go into the apartments which is a dead end the person left the car on and i guess ran the the cop chasing him got out of the car chasing him/her on foot but i guess lost him/her and ran around through Walker st to Nelson. then thats when Los Alamitos police showed up then la Palma, Buena Park then Fountain Valley. They did have k9s looking for him or her but i went home about 1:30 so didn't see the rest
mr cypress

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2011
it was a black guy that ran away damm ni#$rs
b park

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2011
the black guys sale crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lmhs admin 1 hr Mench 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr New Clubdad 6,750
News Calif. will keep private prisons even as US cut... 18 hr Joseph Santacruz 1
Jerry Pigg, Crystal: Hofluckers Supremos Mon Maureen Dolittle 2
UN: Bruce Jenner Still Male (Jun '15) Mon JLos FilthyAss 6
News 'Latinos For Trump' Rally For GOP Candidate In ... Sun Wildchild 1
Poll legacy long distance (Sep '08) Aug 18 KDK 26

Cypress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cypress Mortgages