Third and final arrest made in slayin...

Third and final arrest made in slaying of 18-year-old Long Beach man

There are 2 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Third and final arrest made in slaying of 18-year-old Long Beach man. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

The third and final suspect sought in the recent killing of a Long Beach teen was arrested by New Mexico authorities and will be turned over to the Long Beach Police Department, it was announced Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Jackson

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Just another gaggle of ridiculous negroes performing post-natal abortions. Always fine by me as blacks seem to be the pit bulls of the human race. Just destructive and blind stupid. The absolute biggest mistake america ever made was allowing them to come here in significant numbers. It's becoming like a cancer.
old man

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2011
Jackson wrote:
Just another gaggle of ridiculous negroes performing post-natal abortions. Always fine by me as blacks seem to be the pit bulls of the human race. Just destructive and blind stupid. The absolute biggest mistake america ever made was allowing them to come here in significant numbers. It's becoming like a cancer.
allowing them????? Thought americans brought them here as Slaves!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Lion King 7,495
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) 5 hr Cisco Kid 35
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 6 hr Hillary Vomit 182
News Video shows off-duty California cop fire weapon... 6 hr Hillary Vomit 8
News Not My President's Day' march draws hundreds to... 6 hr Hillary Vomit 26
News 3 stabbed in Norwalk bar, suspect flees 10 hr Diego 3
Tony Aiello receives coveted endorsement from d... 11 hr tellinitlikeitis 3

Cypress Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance