Coroner names parolee who died after use of Taser by deputies

Coroner's officials on Monday identified the parolee who died after he allegedly fought with deputies and was Tased this weekend. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2010
good! another worthless POS off of the streets!
TwoCents

La Habra, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2010
No family to speak of now, but someone will undoubtedly come out of the woodwork and file the "wrongful death" lawsuit, hoping to get something out of it. These deputies did their job, and they did it right... This dude was a waste of skin and oxygen...
Fred

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Another dirt bag off of the street, permanently Good job.
Happy Resident

Montclair, CA

#4 Sep 21, 2010
good job - not worrying about fighting the police, one can only imagine what kind of person this is.
frank

Riverside, CA

#5 Sep 21, 2010
I just so happened to know this chumpand ican honestly saythat neither I nor anyone else Iknow who knows him is going to or has shed any tears for him.He's right where he belongs.What took so long?
Streets

La Habra, CA

#6 Sep 21, 2010
This has got to be a mistake, there are no white people that commit crimes, let alone on parole!
PGC

Burbank, CA

#8 Sep 21, 2010
Streets wrote:
This has got to be a mistake, there are no white people that commit crimes, let alone on parole!
And people like you get so infuriated when people make racist comments toward whatever race you may be. By the way, since you are from Pico Rivera, I could probably narrow it down.
mos def

La Mirada, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2010
PGC wrote:
<quoted text>And people like you get so infuriated when people make racist comments toward whatever race you may be. By the way, since you are from Pico Rivera, I could probably narrow it down.
I think that was sarcasm, not racism.
ROADRAGE

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2010
PGC wrote:
<quoted text>And people like you get so infuriated when people make racist comments toward whatever race you may be. By the way, since you are from Pico Rivera, I could probably narrow it down.
And you are from Los Angeles? What does that say about you?
ole Bob

Downey, CA

#11 Sep 22, 2010
Why don't they publish the name of the man that murdered him?

Same reason the District Attorney did not jail the Police Chief from Bell. Cops have permission to flaunt the law under color of authority.
Tom

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Sep 22, 2010
Good riddance
PGC

Burbank, CA

#13 Sep 22, 2010
mos def wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that was sarcasm, not racism.
And then it is people like you who think just because you are jokining, you are not being racist.
PGC

Burbank, CA

#14 Sep 22, 2010
ROADRAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are from Los Angeles? What does that say about you?
Take a look around the 90036 area of L.A. simpleton.
Streets

La Habra, CA

#15 Sep 22, 2010
PGC wrote:
Nice try brainiac, I am not from Pico Rivera! I don't get infuriated I get even!
Streets

La Habra, CA

#16 Sep 22, 2010
I am in the 90210 area, does this make me better than you?
REALLY

AOL

#17 Sep 22, 2010
Ole Bob....

I guess you old eyes didn't read the part about the parolee being detained for illegal drugs, running from the deputies, fighting with the deputies, and then trying to take one of their guns and kill them. With all of that, they still used LESS THAN LETHAL FORCE and tased the scum bag. You will finally know the deputy's names, after they receive a commnedation for protecting knuckleheads like you. You should be thankful the Deputies found Mr.Kennedy before Mr.Kennedy FOUND YOU in a dark alley. You should be ashamed for making your comment!
ROADRAGE

Milpitas, CA

#18 Sep 22, 2010
PGC wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look around the 90036 area of L.A. simpleton.
Simpleton...somebody bought a dictionary. 90036...is that where you mow lawns?
mos def

La Mirada, CA

#19 Sep 22, 2010
PGC wrote:
<quoted text>And then it is people like you who think just because you are jokining, you are not being racist.
Sarcasm is no "jokining" matter.
mos def

La Mirada, CA

#20 Sep 22, 2010
ole Bob wrote:
Why don't they publish the name of the man that murdered him?
Same reason the District Attorney did not jail the Police Chief from Bell. Cops have permission to flaunt the law under color of authority.
Lol yes, publish his name so we can properly praise a true hero. Out of curiosity though, how would you have handled the man attacking you? It seems no one is as perfect as you are in your mind, so enlighten all us dummies.
PGC

Burbank, CA

#21 Sep 23, 2010
ROADRAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton...somebody bought a dictionary. 90036...is that where you mow lawns?
Sorry but I already have a Mexican for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Leon 5,289
Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) 1 hr butterfly 144
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 5 hr LM parent 25
legacy long distance (Sep '08) Dec 12 Loretta 24
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct '14 12adf 19
La Palma: Kennedy High School Student Dies Afte... (Nov '10) Sep '14 marlene mccarney 13
Cypress Police Department (Aug '06) Jul '14 cockroach killa 59

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at December 22 at 1:44AM PST

Cypress News Video

Cypress Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cypress People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cypress News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cypress

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:07 pm PST