Ashley Campuzano selected Miss Downey...

Ashley Campuzano selected Miss Downey for 2010

There are 5 comments on the Wave Newspapers story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Ashley Campuzano selected Miss Downey for 2010. In it, Wave Newspapers reports that:

Ashley Campuzano, 17, a student at Downey High School and a former Miss Teen Downey, has won the Miss Downey title for the coming year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wave Newspapers.

downey resident

Bellflower, CA

#1 Mar 29, 2010
Ashley deserves to win. She will make a great representative for Downey.
lakied

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2010
well obviously her parents were going to buy it all of downey already knew what the results where going to be
Downey resident

Long Beach, CA

#3 Apr 18, 2010
i agree with the first person. She will do well.
Downey high student

La Habra, CA

#4 Sep 5, 2010
I think ashley is beutiful so wat if she's rich That just makes her more attractive..
Downey resident

Huntington Beach, CA

#5 Jan 5, 2011
Ashley can be a good Downey representative. Yes she can be snotty and conceited because of her wealthyness but she doesn't make it obvious instead tries to be kind. I'm just glad Sandy Fernandez was left behind because she should not have ever represented Downey . She's an embarrasment with all her myspace and facebook pictures that only show the life of a lost teenage girl that has fallen into partying and drinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cypress Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downey police probe apparent murder-suicide on ... (Nov '10) Sun Devona 103
News Campus Radicals 5 college students who stand up... Sat Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) May 21 citizen 104
News City Council Member Wayne Powell In Low Earth O... (Sep '13) May 21 Papa Ahardon 2
Bern Kuck Bern Kuck Bern Kuck Bern Kuck May 20 John Smith 1
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... May 20 Upper Kwust III 2
Review: Atrium Windows (Mar '09) May 18 broncomontgomery 196
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cypress Mortgages