one who knows more

Brentwood, TN

#44 Dec 7, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>HE must of turned u down what u have to find someone else to drool over he is hot and a very sweet person
No honey , I have higher standards than him, i never would give him the time of day to be regected, sorry you all can have him. lol
CONNIE

Zoe, KY

#45 Dec 16, 2009
RAVEN wrote:
ok, but i wat everyone to know that josh glen sexton was a great friend and an awesome person. R.I.P josh glen sexton
Thank you Raven for your kindness. I am Joshua Glen Sexton's
mom and this the first time I have seen this post. As you said
he was an awesome person and he is truly loved and truly missed.
CONNIE

Zoe, KY

#46 Dec 16, 2009
I am from Cynthiana, not Garmer,ky
livinitup

San Antonio, TX

#47 Dec 22, 2009
josh wrote:
thanks ladies.....your all soooo very sweeet;)
wow josh!! you still got that affect on all these bi tchs!! lol!! thats funny! its been years since we lived in hill top and u were something then but from the sound of things, you must have gotten hotter!! lol have a good one buddy!
digusted

Brentwood, TN

#48 Dec 23, 2009
omg!!! girls you need to get your eyes checked, he used to be okay, but now hes just a fat loser. He will never change. You girls on here are really giving him a big head, you all must all be skanky whores to think he is hot.
Get a life, and find a real man!!!!
ashleyy

United States

#49 Dec 24, 2009
agreed wrote:
He is skanky and a drugie and for those of you that are complimenting him, you all must be LOSERS as well. get a life and find a REAL man to drool over!!! He is a fat NOBODY!!!!!
ACTUALLY. yu are an idiot. he's in DRUG COURT, meaning he cant be a druggie or he goes ta jail. && yur prolly some dumb lil girl who fell for his game then got her heart broke. well sweetie, its not his fault yur gullible. learn tha fuhkin gamee.
parents

Brentwood, TN

#50 Dec 26, 2009
ashleyy wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY. yu are an idiot. he's in DRUG COURT, meaning he cant be a druggie or he goes ta jail. && yur prolly some dumb lil girl who fell for his game then got her heart broke. well sweetie, its not his fault yur gullible. learn tha fuhkin gamee.
OH dear, im sure that would make you feel better, but no to be quite honest I have never been attracted to losers, I am happily married and before that I dont believe that josh ever ran through my head. Unlike you, I have higher standards than that piece of trash!!!! Seriously
lauren

Hazard, KY

#51 Dec 30, 2009
yes.... thanks ladies... i love having a hottie boyfriend...
Raven

Flemingsburg, KY

#52 Dec 31, 2009
Connie, im sorry for your loss, josh was one of my best friends, i only wish i had made more time to hang out with him. Maybe things would be diferent. He wanted me to hang out with him and talk two days before it happened, and i forgot about him. He will never be forgotten
jstapleton859

Lexington, KY

#53 Jan 26, 2010
don't talk a bunch of smack you look like stupid asses. He is a good guy, and a good cousin.
ashleyy

United States

#54 Jan 26, 2010
parents wrote:
<quoted text>
OH dear, im sure that would make you feel better, but no to be quite honest I have never been attracted to losers, I am happily married and before that I dont believe that josh ever ran through my head. Unlike you, I have higher standards than that piece of trash!!!! Seriously
unlike me? yu dumbass im his cousin. yea this is kentucky && yu might fuhk wit yur family but i dont touch my kin folk like thatt.
j babyu

Macon, GA

#55 Mar 13, 2010
this is hilarious shyt. and connie this forumn isnt about josh glen. him and i went to school together and i just wanted to settle the confusion for ya. srry for yur loss....and keep the other shyt comin lmmfao!!!!
jessie

United States

#56 Jul 15, 2010
lauren wrote:
yes.... thanks ladies... i love having a hottie boyfriend...
haha! b*tch he cheated on you with me...many many times!! lol damn i love this!!! get a life bitc* and a REAL man lmao
VFW

Flemingsburg, KY

#57 Jul 16, 2010
I heard from a reliable source that Josh wasn't even worth her time! She said he sucks in bed.
hgt

Fond Du Lac, WI

#58 Jul 23, 2010
wow
lauren

Macon, GA

#59 Aug 3, 2010
jessie wrote:
<quoted text> haha! b*tch he cheated on you with me...many many times!! lol damn i love this!!! get a life bitc* and a REAL man lmao
hahaha ok i got yur b*tch. i bet yur just like every pill headed wh^re in this town that just wishes yu have what i got. and he hasnt cheated in a while. go F*ck yurself ho3
lauren

Macon, GA

#60 Aug 3, 2010
jessie wrote:
<quoted text> haha! b*tch he cheated on you with me...many many times!! lol damn i love this!!! get a life bitc* and a REAL man lmao
and also... sounds like yur a REAL woman. LMAO
for sure

Richmond, KY

#61 Aug 3, 2010
is the same Josh Ssxton who worked at k.f.c.&taco bell about 2 years ago ??
for sure

Richmond, KY

#62 Aug 4, 2010
I meant the one in cynthiana around a year and a half ago ?
use 2 know him

Lawrence, MA

#63 Aug 9, 2010
The Josh I knew, about 3 1/2 years ago, was a great guy. I cared about him a lot but things didn't work out. I know he was a player but he was also a great friend, he went through a lot of BS for me. I wish we were still friends and still wonder why we stopped talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Coomer 3 hr Fyi 4
where is keith shepard aka keli kelin 10 hr ghostdad 6
Brittany Campbell Fryman Fri Lol 4
David Guy Fri ? 5
Who r these girls pregnant by? (Jan '16) Fri Id do it 14
Hchs baseball coach on coke Fri 4chun 3
Tyrone wilson Thu Good luck 1

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance