What's the story what do they do what age group how much $
Bill

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I seen the fire explorers training with fire don't know about the police ones
yeah right

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2013
the police dept will NEVER have explorers again. The PD is a flipping joke and Ray Johnson in the puppet. All EX cops go on somewhere else where they are treated better and actually can make $ and retire comfortably. I mean how many cops have we had in the past 10 yrs? Last count I heard was 65!! thats the entire dept over and over again~
High plains drifter

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
A pole smoker?
Kelly

Macon, GA

#5 Mar 5, 2013
The police dept does have an explorers program I seem them at the parade
PoliceExplorer

Jackson, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2013
The police department does have an Explorer program. It is run by Officer Warden and is now in its third year. The Police Explorers cost $16 a year and is a pretty cool program. The Explorers also go to Gatlinburg, Tenn and compete in a competition held there every year. Officer Warden does all he can to keep costs down for everyone. If you want to see what they are about, they meet the second and fourth Thursday of every month at 6:00 at the Police Department and usually have a training day a month on a Saturday.
James

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Join Joes army play with toy guns .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about lois hill and wesley 10 hr funny 6
B!txt done lost her kids lmao 16 hr Need to know 2
asian garden buffett (Mar '10) Sun Ahhhh 31
First Stop Sun Curious78 1
Amy callahan (Mar '15) Sat Amy 20
Katie price Jul 22 Ex boyfriend 3
Any place hiring full time? Jul 22 Anc 3

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance