stolen property reward

Posted in the Cynthiana Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bigdawgdaddy

Danville, KY

#1 May 9, 2009
i live on wilson ave someone stole my cd player out of my truck.i have all the serial numbers and will offer a reward for the return of it.but to get the reward i have to know who stole it .no police involved just a good ass beating!
just curious

United States

#2 May 9, 2009
Good luck they stole my sisters cd player out of her blazer she lives on Oddvillw Ave.
bigdawgdaddy

Danville, KY

#3 May 9, 2009
my stereo was stolen wendsday night or thursday but whoever took mine were stupid they didnt take the plug for the wires .i might have an idea who took my stereo i just dont know there name.
just curious

United States

#4 May 9, 2009
They tried to take her amp and speakers but only got the stereo cops said there was alot of that going on on that side of town...
hello

Danville, KY

#5 May 9, 2009
call tony gaser wth the make of it tell him y ur calling he sells plugs an it aint worth much if it aint got the plug i have goten 2 bk this way
Idiots of Cynthiana

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 11, 2009
you know the best way to not get your stuff stolen? Move from CYNTHIANA, full of thiefs
jmaybrier

United States

#7 May 11, 2009
just lock your doors how simple is that!!! my shit is always locked up

Since: May 09

Macon, GA

#8 Jul 30, 2009
bigdawgdaddy wrote:
my stereo was stolen wendsday night or thursday but whoever took mine were stupid they didnt take the plug for the wires .i might have an idea who took my stereo i just dont know there name.
if you tell me what they look like what they drive or whatever i can probally hook you up with a name my husband knows about everyone in cyn-city
RAVEN

Danville, KY

#9 Aug 6, 2009
My cd player was stolen outta my car about a month ago, maybe less, i called the cops and they didnt do shit, i have the serial numbers and everything, when i find out who took it, they better hope they have life insurance. it was a jensen cd player, silver with blue lights,if anyone knows anything, let me know, i got 150.00 for whoevever finds it.
RAVEN

Danville, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2009
there is a pic of it on the photo section, in case anybody sees it

Jackson, KY

#11 Aug 24, 2009
hey guys have you all checked the pawn shops in cyn-city and following counties i have had a lot of stuff stolen off of me and i hate it so i know how it feels. Check the pawn shops and stuff. Places were someone might buy that stuff the castle cuz as much stereos that have been stolen they have probally been selling them and if you have the police report or even the serial numbers they will have to return your stuff and they take ids so they can tell you who pawned it.
Been there

Evansville, IN

#12 Aug 24, 2009
Pawn shops do not take car radios because they can't check to see if they work. Plus 9 times out of 10 they're stolen radios so they stopped taking them. I know because I had my radio stolen 3 months ago while in Lexington and I spoke to the managers at 5 different stores. Those radios were sold for 50$ worth of drugs, not to a pawn shop.

Jackson, KY

#13 Aug 25, 2009
well i am sorry i was just trying to help have you asked around town to see if anyone has seen i mean it is a small town and someone has got to be going around braggin about it
someone

Richmond, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2009
well bigdawgdaddy if you live on wilson ave. it was prob. david buckler shit he'll trade his shoes jus ta get high and he went on a big stealin spree (he tall, white, slinky, black hair and dark circles around his eyes
Fix It

AOL

#15 Sep 23, 2009
Anyone know Shawna o'brien? She would steal the hat off your head.
You Know

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 23, 2009
Chelsey Durbin and Shawn Whisman steal too.
bad honda

Danville, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2010
rats!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Cynthiana Ky

#18 Aug 3, 2010
bad honda wrote:
rats!!!!!!!!!!
hey you might want to ask Jimmy Mann too. He is a stone cold thief pill head
Red 67

Flemingsburg, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2010
If anybody knows who stole 2 Rockford Fosgate HD competition speakers in a carpeted box that said "Team Fosgate" on it and a fiberglass front. Bolted on the front of the box was a silver Clarion amp. This got stolen out of a white dodge neon that is drove around town. It happened approximately 9 months ago. Any information is appreciated. This system was worth alot of money, and even though its been awhile, I still want to know who did it!
i know who took it

Flemingsburg, KY

#20 Aug 4, 2010
it was tyrone wilson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs 2 min your 10
drug bust 16 min citizen 10
Wondering 2 hr Wondering 1
Cynthianan says his dog food can correct canine... 4 hr toothless 1
tyler feeback 4 hr Grow up 5
jordan brace 9 hr LOOKOUT 1
Goldia Massey 9 hr whatever 12
Cynthiana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web