Kevin perkins
he is

Carthage, MO

#7 Jun 11, 2009
Todd. MMMM
Random

AOL

#8 Jun 11, 2009
pink. are you talking about kevin northcutt?? his mom and brothers last name is perkins but he has a diff dad.
mike woods

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jun 12, 2009
dude ya'll got it all wrong you leavin out the woods brothers myself mike and my bro daniel you cant top that shit man no other guy in cyn city has anything on us if you dont believe me hit me up on myspace and i'll show you
Honky

Chicago Heights, IL

#10 Jun 12, 2009
Aren't you both gay

“The One”

Since: Jun 09

Cynthiana

#11 Jun 21, 2009
TOP 5 dont matter! There can be only ONE, and I am the ONE and only hottest guy in Cynthiana KY! And on top of that, Im the best all around pound for pound fighter as well. I got the resume and Democrat article to prove it too. So not only am I the hottest, but im the most popular and a celebrity too! The only guy that might have me beat in this area is my friend, UFC FIGHTER Junie Browning from Paris KY! Damn you Junie! LOL
jackie

Jackson, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2009
put your money where your mouth is pound for pound i will knock your a** out with one punch all around best fighter i will drop you like a sack of patatoes this wont be fake shit either

“The One”

Cynthiana

#13 Jun 21, 2009
jackie wrote:
put your money where your mouth is pound for pound i will knock your a** out with one punch all around best fighter i will drop you like a sack of patatoes this wont be fake shit either
Pretty easy to say for someone who hides there identity.
lovers

Cynthiana, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2009
1.scott slade
2.larry baldwin
3.robert peak
4.phil (works in rehab at hospital)
5.joe daniel
milf

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2009
Has anybody seen Chase Johnson lately? Man he is
ripped. For my top five I would pick Chase, Chase,
Chase, Chase, and Chase. Anybody got his number?
puddin

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Jun 22, 2009
yeah, i saw him the other day. He is totally ripped. i heard he is playin college football at some college called cumberland.i heard he is free right now. idk his number, but van issac would have it. they are best buds.
init

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jun 22, 2009
i saw chase the other day in town and he has really maxed out his muscular bod. he is so hot. i called him to see if he wanted to hang and he is still feelin it for that stacey girl. i am hopin to change his mind so i won't be passin on his numbers.
haha

Nolensville, TN

#18 Jun 22, 2009
rockyashby_mmafighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty easy to say for someone who hides there identity.
s
Please you are so not popular at all. Your ugly and a nobody. Who cares about you? You couldnt get a girl if their were no guys on this earth to compete with. So, get a life and get over yourself, you are deff a nobody

“The One”

Cynthiana

#19 Jun 22, 2009
haha wrote:
<quoted text>s
Please you are so not popular at all. Your ugly and a nobody. Who cares about you? You couldnt get a girl if their were no guys on this earth to compete with. So, get a life and get over yourself, you are deff a nobody
Actually if you could read its not about me but the team. And i dont have to write anything about me jackass, the Cynthiana Democrat did that for me years ago. And actually many people ask about me and my career everyday unlike an unknown bum like yourself. You just want me to make you famous but are nothing but a scared little keyboard warrior hiding behind words.LOL I must have either beat your ass, poked your girlfriend, or your just a wanna be that is jealous. Everybody knows me, thats why you wrote me. And thanks for the support, i know your my number one fan. Fighters like me and Junie Browning love hate mail, keep it coming.

“The One”

Cynthiana

#20 Jun 22, 2009
LOL! And for those who truly know me, would know that I was just joking about being the hottest guy! Shoot, I know im ugly but i got an exuse, ive got hit in the face alot and proud to admit it. LOL but for some reason i do get alot of attention from the ladies. Why you so angry towards me anyway, i mean that really sounds like jealousy or envy to me? Its not like your gonna reveal your true self anyway. And at least im doing my job by getting your attention. You either love me or hate me but you will remember me!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vinny robinson 2 hr Fake 9
Tiffany Noble 3 hr what ever 9
Julius Talbott (Oct '09) 5 hr Frog 35
Abby Hicks 6 hr what? 3
religion is brainwashing our children! stop the... 17 hr Becky 30
does anyone know ashley burgess (Jan '11) 19 hr Equal 20
Where to get help 21 hr Linda 6
Cynthiana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web