Andrea barnes photos
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
theman

Richmond, KY

#1 May 26, 2011
I just met this girl a few weeks ago and she said she was from cynthiana. She claimed she was wild back in the day , so i was wondering if anyone had any photos of here. Her boobs were like wow!!! So I would love to see them. email to beejohn35@yahoo.com
dfw

Columbus, OH

#2 May 26, 2011
theman wrote:
I just met this girl a few weeks ago and she said she was from cynthiana. She claimed she was wild back in the day , so i was wondering if anyone had any photos of here. Her boobs were like wow!!! So I would love to see them. email to beejohn35@yahoo.com
Really? You are disgusting.
bertha

Nicholasville, KY

#3 May 26, 2011
she is a bitch who thinks she is everything and then some...along with her favorite employee at parkside samantha aka fire crotch!!! I know for a fact she is sleeping with her boss...hmmmm makes you wonder whats really going on behind closed office doors.
Jcd

Xenia, OH

#4 May 26, 2011
bertha wrote:
she is a bitch who thinks she is everything and then some...along with her favorite employee at parkside samantha aka fire crotch!!! I know for a fact she is sleeping with her boss...hmmmm makes you wonder whats really going on behind closed office doors.
What r your facts? Did you walk in and see them? I know her boss and he is a good man, luck for him his wife is not a jealous person. But I c that u r jealous of Andrea or maybe chalie would not sleep with u.
Candy

United States

#5 May 27, 2011
Her boss doesn't sleep around. I offered him anything he wanted he said no and I am much hotter than Andrea.
Jdneeiddowwppwrh

United States

#6 May 27, 2011
Well I have been told before by a very reliable source that she was. I have been told that she has smoked pot with the employees at parkside I work there now and I have personally thought that her and her boss had something going on!!! So I agree with Bertha . They r always giggling with one another and flirting all the time. She seems like the ho type anyways. Hell I don't gotta like her she pays my bills! Ha
honeysuckle

Richmond, KY

#7 May 29, 2011
Is this Becky Barnes daughter that you are talking about?
person

Detroit, MI

#8 May 30, 2011
No, becky's daughter is Erin
theman

Richmond, KY

#9 May 31, 2011
still looking for that photo email to beejohn35@yahoo.com
the woman

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2011
theman wrote:
still looking for that photo email to beejohn35@yahoo.com
I just sent you a pic of my tits, which are better to look at than that ho.
bnnbv

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 6, 2011
wtf?
theman

Richmond, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2011
well?
Callistus

San Antonio, TX

#13 Sep 20, 2011
I know Ms Barnes and she is a classy lady. The postings here are all rumors and not even close to the truth. Let it go
Jamie

United States

#14 Mar 28, 2012
Is this girl blonde? From Louisville and have several kids? She said she had MS when her kids went to my school in jtown. was just wondering if was same chick.
ginnie

United States

#15 Mar 28, 2012
Get off their backs, damn!!! I used to be an employee of tht facility, I never saw anything like tht.. The baileys r very nice pple.. As far as Andrea bein wild back in da day, who the hell wasn't.. I think she changed, since being a mother, so stop bein jealous..
Jenny

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2016
If this chick was the one Jamie is talking about she stole money from the schools pta, said she had MS and is a pill pusher. Whacked out chick for sure.
hammer head

Paris, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2016
Does she take it in the butt?
Disgusted

Toledo, OH

#18 Nov 9, 2016
Jdneeiddowwppwrh wrote:
Well I have been told before by a very reliable source that she was. I have been told that she has smoked pot with the employees at parkside I work there now and I have personally thought that her and her boss had something going on!!! So I agree with Bertha . They r always giggling with one another and flirting all the time. She seems like the ho type anyways. Hell I don't gotta like her she pays my bills! Ha
Hmmm sounds like you need to be fired from parksidebecause you signed a paper saying gossip would get you a write up or fired. I know exactly who wrote this post. And by the end of the day you will be lucky to have a job anywhere
Scooter

United States

#19 Nov 23, 2016
Andrea use to bang whoever for coke and she does sleep with her boss
Big man

United States

#20 Monday Feb 13
the woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just sent you a pic of my tits, which are better to look at than that ho.
How do u know they are better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tragedy 11 min boss 23
Girl at tractor supply 18 hr Captain Crunch 2
Ken's fresh foods 21 hr Disease 4
Abusive kids Sat Jamie 4
Melissa Herrington Sat Billy 5
3m work hours Fri JOJO 5
asain garden Fri Regular customer 11

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cynthiana Mortgages