why do girls really hate? and why do ...

why do girls really hate? and why do guys act like we hoes??

Posted in the Cynthiana Forum

“yu cant break me. im strong =)”

Since: May 09

lexington

#1 May 17, 2009
forreal i just wanna know. why these girrls hate, i mean no girl hates me unless 1 of 3 reasons.
1. she knows nothing of me and she's a judger
2. she just hears some rumors that are prolly as fake as the girl that told them
3. they just like to call me a name cause they jealous and stuff.
cause everyone is always like megan potter's a hoe, but trully i am not, and i wanna know what is everyone's deal. i mean if girls hate one another there gonna say the other girl is a hoe, but then your friends are like what yall talking about no there not. so really is anyone a hoe?? forreal, its just so annoying, i do not call anyone a hoe, bitch or anything. i call someone a bitch when they piss me off but i come to realize i was wrong and just very frustrated. why cant we all just respect one another. whats the problem with giving someone a chance?? really cant we all just grow up come on ladies. were better than this, this was not made to bash eachother and hurt feeling. forreal lets grow up a little bit, none of us are any diff than the next one.

and boys why yall always thinking just cause you hear things a girl will drop her pants immediately?? i mean we ain't hoes and we dont play around. i believe we want someone to hold us and love us, so if that means having a few guys in our lives yall think its hoeing around.
cant you guys stick with one girl show her the world and just love her for once. why brake our hearts, i know were no better and some girls play. but love, is really all this world could ever want stop assuming and get to knowing.
so tell me your feeling cause i'd love to hear what everyone has to say thanks!!
- M E G A N P.=D

Since: May 09

Jackson, KY

#2 May 23, 2009
Well sweetheart. Do all us big kids a favor and stop talkin that was the stupidest thing I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!
I wasted the last minute of my life reading that S*IT!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. its ok cuz according to "cracker" we are both easy!
wonderwhy

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 25, 2009
DragonnFli wrote:
Well sweetheart. Do all us big kids a favor and stop talkin that was the stupidest thing I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!
I wasted the last minute of my life reading that S*IT!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. its ok cuz according to "cracker" we are both easy!
well....when u post things like your favorite place to have had sex is a church parking lot...don't ya think you're giving yourself that reputation. Get real. maybe u should be a christian and stop "acting" like one. Ur actions are why I dont go to ur church anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 faced, disrespectful, un loyal, and flat out ... 1 hr Done 6
White lives matter 6 hr Amused 12
drug bust 10 hr Juana 3
Trump vs Hillary Mon Tyron 55
Family court lawyer Mon Grandmother 3
My ex Sun f buddy 15
Overdose Aug 28 Another Pastor 10

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance