just askin
#1 May 2, 2012
What u no bout this grl?????
IK 4 shore
#2 May 2, 2012
shes a bitch! all she does is run her effin mouth shes all bout da drama
ikr
#4 May 20, 2012
There both nasty they both been wit half of cyn if yu ask me they belong together shit they aint nothin but lynin cheatin pieces of shit. And its sad bc shes messing with good guy and shes gonna get him hert. And it wouldnt be a shocker if they both didnt have something. I mean everybody says Marcy cought something from some guy.
hicktown
#5 May 20, 2012
I no she dont have nuthin this girl is like my sister and she aint with that son of a bitch anymore so pple neda stop hatin on er shes a good girl that made some bad decisions in er past but now shes getting her life together and found a good man so stop tryin to mess things up for her and get a life
ikr
#6 May 21, 2012
well cowboy yu dnt no wat ur tlking bout bc there still together. i seen them out together the other day so uu must no her lyk yu say yu do.
angel eyes
#7 May 22, 2012
Marcy is my cuz and its funny how u all put her down on here. just shows how small this town and how the ppl r in it. And yes Marcy is away from that piece of shit. And if he knows what best for him he better stay away from my cuz unless he wants an ass kicking!
ikr
#8 May 26, 2012
Well if yur cuz wuld learn to keep her legs and mouth shut she wuldnt have haters and yes she does have stuff. And dont say yur gona fite someone bc we all no how marcy is
fk her
#9 Jun 8, 2012
This ho is nasty she will spread her legs for anybody and everybody. she f*cked my man just the other night she needs to learn to stay away from other girls men
simple question
#10 Jun 8, 2012
Is she prego?? I'm not being mean but I seen her the yesterday and she had a baby belly anyone kno??????
angel eyes
#11 Jun 8, 2012
you all need to grow the f*ck up! if she is so what shit happens and if you wanna kno in stead of spreadin rumors bout her why not ask her? and thats funny how you say my cuz f*cked ya man when she dont even live in cynthiana anymore. so if anybody else has anything to say bout her you take it with her not put all these lies on this dumb ass website!
Marcy Clem
#12 Jun 8, 2012
This is f*cking Marcy and if any of you bitches have a problem with me then put your real name or come up to me and say all this shit. Because ain't none of it true.
Marcy Clem
#14 Jun 11, 2012
well sweetheart maybe you should look a little harder. And if you know me so well then you'd know where I hang out right? It's time to grow up forreal you wanna fight me, but you don't even know how to spell enemy right. But you text me time and place and i'll be there.
ikr
#15 Jun 11, 2012
now now marcy may dnt strt sumthing yu cnt finish:p
ur worst enamy
#16 Jun 13, 2012
well c hunny nxt time I c u out wlkin ur ass is mine
Marcy Clem
#17 Jun 17, 2012
okay thats fine but it's pretty funny your to scared to put your name on here. I mean you can get on here and lie and put my name down but yet can't tell me your name?...But I got you, you wanna fight we can.
country boy
#18 Jun 20, 2012
Marc dnt even wrry bout wht these fouls say ur gnna get out of ths twn in a few weeks say fck em nd dnt look bck ur doin rlly good bby grl keep it up nd if thy wnna fite u ill b rite thr i got ur bck well show em wht an ass kckin is haha
i luv this gurl
#19 Jun 20, 2012
Marcy May is the sweetest gurl u will eva meet!!! And she puts wit way more sht than she shld. And we all kno who said she looked prego grow da fck up lil gurl she dnt look prego!
pjs
#20 Jun 20, 2012
is she kin to the Clem who owned the liquor store?
angel eyes
#21 Jun 20, 2012
yes her daddy owned it.
Marcy Clem
#22 Jun 20, 2012
Awh thanks boo, I ain't worried bout them. Hell let them talk ain't nobody gonna f*ck with me(: And why you worried bout who i'm related to? You start running your mouth bout my family and somebody's gonna get hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump vs Hillary 2 hr Michael 23
Marrisa Anderson (Jun '10) 3 hr JJB 4
marissa anderson (Jun '11) 3 hr Big Ray 25
The Cabinet for families and children 7 hr Butterbowl 108
Does anyone know Amanda Courtney 12 hr Mark 1
Ryan lykins 12 hr Doctor405 4
Family Court judge 19 hr sick of it all 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cynthiana Mortgages