Animal abuse at Walmart

Animal abuse at Walmart

Posted in the Cynthiana Forum

Baby girl

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Have u seen those green tanks come on ppl just clean it and take care of them now come on
wellllllll

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2012
fish are not animals baby girl you need to go back to school stuuuuuuuupid
Asked

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2012
We were in the store this past weekend and asked why they were like that and the lady told us that there was a bulb out that shines through the water that makes the water clear. She said she just changed the water and the water was clean. She told us that Wal-Mart DOES NOT want to spend $200 to have the tech come fix it either.
GMac

Macon, GA

#4 Jul 3, 2012
wellllllll wrote:
fish are not animals baby girl you need to go back to school stuuuuuuuupid
So are they plant or fungi? Or mineral? I guess we know who needs to go back to school.
jonny

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2012
GMac wrote:
<quoted text>
So are they plant or fungi? Or mineral? I guess we know who needs to go back to school.
that person must be thinking of the little delicious cheese crackers.
lmao

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Those are goldfish in those tanks. The majority of them go in ponds that are green. It's only animal abuse if the fish are all dead. They are very healthy in the green water. Do not blame Walmart on this. They have to follow policy it's not their fault that the company that's supposed to fix the tanks are lazy.
duh

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2012
If you ignorant people notice its only the goldfish side of the tanks. If Walmart wasn't doing their job it would be them all. The piece that went bad is something that's not on a regular fish tank it's a light that helps clean those tanks. But it would help if all you idiots would quit going out there and trying to mend it yourself by turning off the water outlets adjusting them or feeding them.
ignorant

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Baby girl wrote:
Have u seen those green tanks come on ppl just clean it and take care of them now come on
Sounds like someone has nothing better to do than criticize peoples jobs. This is probably who the welfare money goes to
ignorant

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2012
Asked wrote:
We were in the store this past weekend and asked why they were like that and the lady told us that there was a bulb out that shines through the water that makes the water clear. She said she just changed the water and the water was clean. She told us that Wal-Mart DOES NOT want to spend $200 to have the tech come fix it either.
It's not Walmart not wanting to pay. The tech was called several times and the call was never returned. Walmart did their part. The tank company is to blame
Observer

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2012
I was in there today an they were kind if clean but not all the way. If you go look there are dead fish in there! Two of those big eel lookn tbings, i know thats not what they are but two of those are dead. And a few smaller fish. Are the workers just that d@&n lazy and not care? I feel for the ones left out in those small cups just sitn there. There careless. The workers on that spot arent doing their job correctly.
stupid

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2012
There are always going to be dead fish. And the ones in the cup are Betta's. That's where they belong. If you feel you can take care of them give up your government check and apply for a job there.
Observer

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2012
I aint givin up shit to take care of them.
ijs

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2012
betas have to be alone...
Fish

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Fish aint animals there food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for hookup on tuesday 9 hr Mule 5
casual hookup 9 hr Mule 8
Has 1st stop in cynthiana gotten any better? 9 hr Harley6053 1
Any body know aaron Burkhart ? 9 hr Informed 2
Who is the new girl with glasses working at spe... 9 hr Informed 7
Who robbed 1st Stop? (Oct '14) 10 hr Informed 7
Any one know Danny and teresa halley? What kind... 12 hr Little jon 7

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance