Clarksville, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2009
what kind of person is tim craddock
ange

Clay City, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2009
gonewithewind wrote:
what kind of person is tim craddock
depends on who u talk to me i think he is a sweet guy i haven't seen him in a while but he was always very nice
ggg

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2009
i heard he had herpies
gonewithewind

Clarksville, TN

#4 Sep 8, 2009
i heard that too
hhh

Anderson, SC

#6 Nov 9, 2009
Yeah Timmy is a nice guy until he gets what he wants from you then he is gone. He does have herpes for a fact, we used to be friends and when i say friends I mean just friends. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him let me know cause he owes me 100 bucks from like 9 years ago that I gave him to so he could buy a bus ticket. Never saw that money again.
his girl

Mary Esther, FL

#7 Jan 3, 2010
tim is my dad so watch yo mouff
Holy Cow

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2010
Holy Cow Tim Is HOTT!
friends

Gwynneville, IN

#9 Jan 11, 2010
timmy is a good guy,he is married and has 2 kids,he drives a truck for j.b hunt.we been friends sice high school and i still talk to him when i can.
tims daughter

Milton, FL

#10 Jan 27, 2010
my dad only has one kid and its me kasy lynn craddock.... the other two are his step children... does anyone even knw he has me????
tims daughter

Milton, FL

#11 Jan 27, 2010
and he does not have herpies
THIS IS TIM

Blue Island, IL

#12 Mar 14, 2010
for one i don't have herpies never had a disease in my life and i am a nice guy lol
people never stop talking

Mount Wolf, PA

#13 Mar 15, 2010
yes, i know tim craddock he is a very nice guy. he went through a rough patch along time ago but he has changed for the better now he has a great job and a wonderful wife. this guy would give his shirt off his back if you needed it. he is not what he used to be at all. he has changed his life for the better. so, if you really dont know him you need to get to know him cause he is a great guy to know.
hhh

Wales, WI

#14 Mar 15, 2010
i was just kidding when i said he had herpies he is a very nice guy
ggg

Wales, WI

#15 Mar 15, 2010
yeah me too lol i know he is a nice guy
Used

Cleveland, GA

#16 Oct 18, 2011
Tim is not what you think. I bailed him out out of a speeding ticket and he won't pay me back. Yeah, Tim... You know who this is and you forgot to mention the wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Ashby gone muderer 1 hr jIMMYDUMBF 7
Kayla S. 5 hr hillary 1
rhandi courtney (Apr '12) 14 hr AmandaJ 142
Who has the cutiest baby in cynthiana (May '09) 18 hr Somebody 133
Attention Harrison County Home Schools! 21 hr Sports Mom 4
The Cabinet for families and children Sun Bertha P 111
Brandon Calahan Sun Terry King 5

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance