Need info on Merril Northcutt Jr

Need info on Merril Northcutt Jr

Posted in the Cynthiana Forum

FaithinGod

Buffalo Grove, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Hi, my husband and I are about to involve ourselves in a rent to own agreement with Merril Northcutt Jr. Everything seems legit, and the deal is really good, but its almost too good to be true. So I was wondering if anyone had any inside info that may help. We are a young family trying to get started, and it would be a crime to taken advantage of with the whole world in financial crisis and the rich smashing the poor. If you are with the working man, please help. I pray to God everynight to protect us from predatory business deals, and perhaps you are on of his angels.
answer

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Jr is a good guy and I would trust him. Some of the properties are in the bad section of town. But if you know the area, then I think you will be OK.
DontKnow

Buffalo Grove, IL

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Thank you for your reply, I'm not from the area and just don't know the buzz on people.
timmy

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2011
i know some people who have paid there homes off he will not take your home if u pay your paments hasits like a bank u miss ur payments u lose ur home in berry he has a good small house on second street he did have a few nice older homes on n church street in cynthiana but he doesnt fix them up he is not a bad person some people dont pay him thats the trouble he takes the homes back my neighbor is buying his home from him no problems
We like him

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2012
We thank he a good man him and his wife done us right we bought a house from him a few years ago we putt a little money down and now we have nice home thanks to him and his wife so yes I would say good people ......
atl

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2012
sum lord and that it just like randy his son !
We like him

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Apr 24, 2012
atl wrote:
sum lord and that it just like randy his son !
. I wouldn't. say that when u buy as is and at a good price so it's what u put into and if u pay your bills I no he will work with ya butt as for his son don't no anything about him
Get straight

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2012
You all are confusing Merrill and Merrill Jr. Merrill Jr isn't married. Randy is his brother not his father.
someones dad

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2012
If your buying it on land contract you might read the fine print but i believe it says that at any time the owner can ask for the balance of the loan with any discrepincies if not paid in full you will lose your property. But im not saying he will do this or that he ever has but it is in the contract I would go over this with a fine tooth comb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Mason piece of shit. 1 hr Brenda 4
Hottest guy in Cythiana! (May '09) 8 hr Female 150
Katie price 20 hr I know 2
Amy callahan (Mar '15) Wed Hmmmm 19
Kelin Shepherd Did She Marry A Rich Man? Wed mokh 3
Any body know aaron Burkhart ? Tue FYI 6
Fabulous Fourth a dud thanks to brilliant rotar... Tue HC mom 7

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance