ginger

Berea, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2012
summer ward ,the one that works at hardees stoled a snack cake from shell an got arrested.why? pay the 50 cents an stay out of jail
NAME HERE HAHA

United States

#2 Jun 5, 2012
ginger wrote:
summer ward ,the one that works at hardees stoled a snack cake from shell an got arrested.why? pay the 50 cents an stay out of jail

Why did you feel the need to post on here about it??? Its people like you that make this a drama filled gossip site. I don't personally like summer nor do i agree with the choice of stealin anything but what she does is her business and unless it directly affects you, which Im sure it don't, don't start a topic about it on here. better yet don't worry about her...just worry about you.
OKAY

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
I agree with name here haha, i didn't know anything about this until i of course read it on topix. but I don't like summer either and i think it's funny as hell...
Just saying

Berea, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
She got fired from hardees for stealing!Guess some poeple just never learn!
sexyandIknowit

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2012
biotch got arrested again for stealing from wal-mart hahahahahaha, she neva learns and she probs wont eva get her kids back, oh well they probs better off she dont need no kids anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hepatitis c 4 hr ozz 7
brandon callahan (Mar '09) 7 hr brandon callahan 14
big booty woman at thrift 9 hr rondo 7
kim fryman (Apr '14) 10 hr Tony 12
Big Sale on Rebel & western stuff 13 hr Joey 4
jessie wilson (Jan '10) 14 hr jerk 10
Chrissy at Hardees 15 hr UFO 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cynthiana Mortgages