what do you think about lajeana and corky being together?

Posted in the Cynthiana Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2012
crazy

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jul 8, 2012
what do you think about them r being a couple?
know them

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jul 9, 2012
i know lajeana very well but i dont know corky to much but i heard all kinds of sh*t about him. iheard he cheats and beats women. i know lajeana loves corky so much. she will do anything for him. one thing that i can say is im so happy and proud that she is not with cootis no more cause he really beat the sh*t out of her over money and every thing else. all i can say is i hope corky realizes what he has good and he needs to not f*ck up with lajeana cause she is a very sweet woman.
Boohoo

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Trash
know them

Bellevue, WA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
whos the trash cause i know lajeana aint. she is a great woman that would take a shirt or anything off her back to help someone. she is so sweet. as for corky i have heard alot of sh*t about him. i heard he has been cheating on her like cootis did. she need to get a real man that doesnt cheat on her at all and helps her out. i dont know why she goes for these low life that doesnt help her at all but i love lajeana to death
suck up

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jul 13, 2012
lajeana put all of this on her self she dont know how to get a real man i know corky very well myself and he aint no better than cootis
know them

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jul 14, 2012
i know lajeana is a great person and she is not putting this on her self. corky is just like cootis. he cheats on her all the time and he lies. he drinks all the time and he probaly will bet her like cootis did when he got mad at her for stupid reasons. lajeana would never cheat on him. she loves him alot. i dont know why she gets the wrong ones. she needs to get a real man that treats her the same way she does her man. corky needs to stop all of his bullshit cause he will realize one day what he had great and lajeana will have moved on. so as for corky you need to straighten up and get things right or she is going to go her on way and you be without a great woman in your life. she is to help you and love you not here to hurt you or anything else.
suck up

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 14, 2012
yes she does put it all on her self all she got to do is kick him to the curb but she wont do it so the way i look at it she does put it all on her self i saw them today together and he act like she wasnt even around that sad so lajeana honey u need leave him and be by your self the real man and caring man will come to you trust me honey
lajeanas friend

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jul 15, 2012
suck up put real name on here and know them put your name here to. instead of putting this sh*t on facebook just go to lajeana or corky. she does not do it to her self. i like to know where you seen them yesturday cause they was with each other the hole time and corky was with her and yes he did know that she was around.
suck up

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jul 15, 2012
lajeana friend they was at the park so it whatever she dont need be with that worthless piss of sh!t he aint nothing he walks around this town like he is mr bad a** he aint as for lajeana she is great person but she f*cks with the wrong men i heard her sis felecia dont like him after she saw what happen couple weeks ago
lajeanas friend

Bellevue, WA

#11 Jul 15, 2012
yes they was at the park but he was loving on her. as far as i know felicia does like corky. what did she see and i will tell ya the truth. lajeana loves him and corky loves her. so as people hating on him stop it. he will kick your a** cause he knows how to fight.
felicia

Bellevue, WA

#12 Jul 15, 2012
this is felicia... so suck up who ever u r u need pt ur real name up on here i hardly get up on this site bt someone told me my name was in this stupid sh*t so here we go idc wat lajeana does she knw what i think about her corky relationship and it shouldnt matter to u all.. so suck up best thing for u to do is keep my name out of ur mouth.. lajeana is grown woman she choose who she with..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min well 2,119
heather maybrier (Apr '12) 14 min Brother 11
Brandi Jo 32 min whodadaddy 9
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 42 min Yeah 1,050
Bad wreck 46 min Heatherae 15
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr idk 151,481
Rocky Ashby (Jun '09) 1 hr DaRealGrrl 23
•••
•••

Cynthiana Jobs