'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233408 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

I Hate Hillbilly Rednecks

Hopkinsville, KY

#48498 Sep 14, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is as funny as it is stupid! Sorry my name is not Jim and I have no clue where 'Hoptown' is? Please,oh please, tell me more?
Don't worry Jim, I won't identify you any further on here.

The fact that you felt the need to deny made me smile, though.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#48499 Sep 14, 2012
I Hate Hillbilly Rednecks wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to worry, if you can, I dare you to prove it! You are a coward if you dont! Please identify me further, HAHAHA! Did you trace my IP? No you sure as hell didn't and couldn't! So I beg your lieing ass to post my identity on here! You are a coward and a peice of shit if you cant do it! Everyone is wacthing big mouth!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#48500 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Still Waiting!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#48501 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You have admited to everyone, the simple fact! You are a coward who is full of shit! Talk some more, I can't wait!
Jay

Springville, TN

#48502 Sep 14, 2012
You guys gonna fight all night?

8D
LOL!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#48503 Sep 14, 2012
Nah, it's just that there's so many of them in Pikeville, you can't tell the difference.
Well?hate is a strong word!
Perhaps who would like to share the experience you had with this so called morphed...hillbilly/redneck theat created such animosity!
hate is fear expressed in terms of out lash of anger.
not good for your heart my friend.
Anyway a small description of your compliant and perhaps we could resolve this issues,and you could sleep better at night being freed from the chains of intolerance,
Please? the forum is your's..fire away!

Murray, KY

#48504 Sep 14, 2012
correction:
line two;
Should have read..perhaps you would...not who.
my apologies!
tofy

Since: Dec 11

#48507 Sep 14, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps who would like to share the experience you had with this so called morphed...hillbilly/redneck theat created such animosity!
Anyway a small description of your compliant and perhaps we could resolve this issues,and you could sleep better at night being freed from the chains of intolerance,
Great analysis Dr. TOFY...

&fe ature=related
I Hate Hillbilly Rednecks

Hopkinsville, KY

#48508 Sep 14, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
No compliant(sic) really. Just having some fun at "I Hate Angry Muslims/Teabagging Republican's expense. I don't have the time or energy to waste on actually hating people.

Now as for Jim: Wow, for somebody who's said they're not worried, that's quite a hissy-fit you've written. Gee, it's not like I'm standing outside your house. Too much Red Bull? I don't have to trace your IP, don't need that kinda Tech. Maybe that Jimmie Rogers song will calm you down...you know "T for Texas, T For Tennessee".
Jay

Springville, TN

#48509 Sep 14, 2012
Americans come home for burial...our ambassador is dead....

The middle east erupts and spreads like a grass fire during a drought - destroying our embassies in 20 countries; burning our flag, destroying American property - spraying Osama bin Laden on our embassies and screaming anti-American slogans, demanding all Americans get out and....demanding the people responsible for producing the film be killed under Sharia law.

The president is busy campaigning in Las Vegas and going to fundraisers???

W T H???

Murray, KY

#48510 Sep 14, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3vnVppE0yxcXX&feature=rel ated
Why thank you Aristocles son of Ariston your kind words are a reminder
of our ability to form a solid alliance and fend off such...agressors
of Hillbilly discrimination.
Thanks for having my back!

Murray, KY

#48511 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3vnVppE0yxcXX&feature=rel ated
Classic Cheech and Chong...love it!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#48512 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Distort, deceive, distract much, frank?

Since: Dec 11

#48513 Sep 14, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic Cheech and Chong...love it!
One of these days bro...you pick the bar, we can toss back a few, then I'll bring some fresh venison tenderloin for the grill!
or any game you like!

Murray, KY

#48514 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
One of these days bro...you pick the bar, we can toss back a few, then I'll bring some fresh venison tenderloin for the grill!
or any game you like!
Deal!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#48515 Sep 14, 2012
lol wrote:
So Bernanke (just proved he is a very desired bedfellow lol)is going to spend 40 billion a month until after the election to ensure Obama gets re-elected? WTF people?
What does that mean for we the people? It means a stock bubble, it means higher inflation, it means0% interest on your hard earned savings, it means stocks, gold, oil, basically everything EXCEPT THE DOLLAR goes up in value, it means your labor is worthless, it means you will be paid with a worthless dollar and will be forced to purchase your now more expensive necessities (because of Bernanke's and Obama's latest brain fart)with that worthless dollar.
43 million Americans living at or below the poverty level...a record number of Americans rely on food stamps to feed their families...23 million underemployed and unemployed Americans...our earnings in the last four years of Obama have fell back to a 1995 wage as our expenses keep skyrocketing...and Obama has the audacity to hope that we would vote for him again!!!
NEVER!
...but, there are people out there, that will sell their freedom, their country and their lives for foodstamps, un-employment, social security!! these are the ignorant, lazy, fat slobs, who think they are getting a deal with obama...

Murray, KY

#48516 Sep 14, 2012
Good night: to the good ole boy's on here!
your friend
tofy
Did U Know

Union City, TN

#48517 Sep 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Newsmax has just advised that the Ambassador was raped before being murdered.These are really ones to trust and work for their liberty,aren`t they/
Wonder if Congress(and Obama) will send them more millions to aid their Brotherhood?
With his attitude toward Israel,he will cut their aid and send it to the Brotherhood!
A mass e-mail sent out by the Christian, conservative American Family Association claims that Obama is giving foreign aid to overseas mosques.
Obama gives your tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world. While millions of Americans struggle to keep their homes and jobs, President Barack Obama can’t give your tax dollars away fast enough.
Although this chain e-mail first appeared months ago, we have received a large number of inquiries about it recently, as Congress debates cuts in federal spending. It started when the American Family Association sent an e-mail to supporters and posted an item on its website claiming that "Obama gives your tax dollars to rebuild Muslim mosques around the world."
The message points to a State Department document that lists recipients of the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Awards in 2010. According to the State Department website, the Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation "provides direct grant support for the preservation of cultural sites, cultural objects, and collections, as well as forms of traditional cultural expression, in eligible countries around the world." U.S. ambassadors nominate projects to be funded.
But the program isn’t the brainchild of President Barack Obama. The program was created by Congress in late 2000 under President Bill Clinton, and the first grants were announced under President George W. Bush in 2001. The State Department says that, in total, the fund has contributed nearly $26 million to approximately 640 cultural heritage sites in more than 100 countries, and more than half was given before Obama took office.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48518 Sep 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican view, if it moves bomb it, if it keeps moving Nuke it, and then lie about it.
Obamas view is to apologize to it.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#48519 Sep 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you would have the US bomb them?
lmfao
That's actually a not a idea. When are you moving to Libya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin abshear (Jul '15) 12 hr Reallyreallyridic... 10
the binges user 17 hr Chris Kringle 5
Ashley Kiskaden 18 hr Fam 10
Trump vs Hillary Tue Ouch 45
rhandi courtney (Apr '12) Tue Randy 143
Attention Harrison County Home Schools! Tue Abba 5
Rocky Ashby gone muderer Tue jIMMYDUMBF 7

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance