what do you think about him?
that1girl

United States

#2 Apr 10, 2012
i think hes a pretty amazing person
Was up

Manito, IL

#3 Apr 15, 2012
From wat I hur he aint got shit to do wit his kids but once in a blu moon his momma be getti em all the time. He couldn even finish schoo
Morgan

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Your right he didn't finish school but he is tryin to make a life for himself and provide for his kids. As far as seeing them he does !
Gigi

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2012
I personaly dnt see were its anybodys bissness wats up wit patrick..But ta set tha record straight, yur right he didnt finish school in harrison county soo hes goin to school in Louisville an HE WILL B GRADUATING WITH A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AN A CERTIFICATE AS A BRICK MASONARY hes deffinatly makeing something out of his life for him an his boys..Cant say that bout to many ppl in patricks shoes..Patrick is very involved with his two boys he loves them very much they are his pride an joy an he's tha one who takes care of them on his weekends an wen hes home threw tha week..
.Yes i pick them up on wendsdays an i soo love it cuz thats gigi tym with my grandbabies but thats only for nw till patricks home frm school for gud an than it will b all him..So lets tri nt ta b doggn on somebody who IS maken there life better,not on drugs,runnin tha streets an is there for ther kids jus sayn...
really

Tuscaloosa, AL

#6 Apr 16, 2012
Damn he gots another kid instead of layn brick he be layn pipe as if 1 baby mama ain't bad enough
that1girl

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2012
instead of worryin bout patrick maybe u need to be worryin bout urself since u obviously aint got a life or u wuldnt be postin shit on here and wuld confront him to his face
patrick moore

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2012
look this is a lil just a lil let ya kno goes out to all ma hatterz yea i didnt finish school in cyn i go to school in loisville im curently getting my hsd and a certificite in brick and for as seeing my kids im always ther i get my kids every other weekend im home i spend as much time with my kids as possible my kids are my world i had to get out of cyn and get my education couse if i stayed id be worthless just like the people that be hatting on me so next time you want to talk bad bout me get all your facts straight first and if you got a problem with me then we can settle it we can nukel up any time any place.id like to give a shout out to all the people that be in my life suporting me thnk you all i love yall.. everything bricksquad around hur keep getting loose at the mouth and they will find u tied to bricks laying in the water dead..well ima get back to my life couse i aculey got one un like you hattaz..latta latta
big red truck

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 30, 2012
im proud of him i just wanted to see whats been up with him havent heard anything about him.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2012
that barn out on salem wat u all thank a bout i t good or bad me my self i think it is more funny thain any thang
Kris

Bellevue, WA

#12 Oct 28, 2012
lol wrote:
that barn out on salem wat u all thank a bout i t good or bad me my self i think it is more funny thain any thang
Seriously "lol" i really hope you were trying to be funny with your comment, because if that is how you spell and/or speak...looks like you need to go back to school also
Funny

Pikeville, KY

#13 Oct 28, 2012
Kris maybe you should worry more about your mom working the streets instead of ho peopl speel on hear..........HA HA HA
Moon jack

Cheyenne, WY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
More a dat!
gay boy

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2012
He ain't a great guy. I sucked his dick, and he didn't give me any warning on cumming. Straight in my mouth, I about puked.
Yulanda

Paintsville, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2012
It happened to me to ,but what the he.....ll did you expect SKITTLES.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 min uninformed idiot 1,501
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Reality 151,272
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
RemembertheTimes 8 hr RemembertheTimes 1
walmart 9 hr wont do 7
Harrison County promotes GMO crops. Poisoning y... 10 hr alive and well 7
mike thornton and erin the wh*re 10 hr Your dumb 3
•••
•••
•••

Cynthiana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••