Joes place bar. likes - dislikes-comm...

Joes place bar. likes - dislikes-comments-thoughts

Posted in the Cynthiana Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DJBD

Flemingsburg, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2009
anything
Who Dis

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2009
Never heard of it. Where is it?
chicka

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2010
lots of people there this weekend , good food and lots of good music. Lots of men cheating on their women there too.... LOL
what

Newburgh, IN

#4 Sep 6, 2010
good time had by ALL for Sure!!!
Where

Jackson, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2010
Where is Joes?
what

Newburgh, IN

#6 Sep 6, 2010
on 36, bout 6 miles out. the old Larry's bar.
G Busch

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Yuk
suzieQ

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2010
The band was great!
kassey

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2010
suzieQ wrote:
The band was great!
i heard that the band sucked, where did they get these guys
kassey

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2010
what wrote:
on 36, bout 6 miles out. the old Larry's bar.
what happened to larry, now he knew how to run a bar, ever since he left that place has got worse with every new so called owner, the worst is chambers, he is a real pervert, that place needs to be shut down, hey razor u need to check out this place, hell u know him, he probably pays you off like he does the cynthiana police and the harrison county sheriffs department, our tax dollars being very well spent, our officers set there while all the illegal stuff is going down, we need a change if bruce lets this go on, shane you need to get in here soon.
amanda

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2010
well got that right that place does suck. i heard all bout the chambers some sick ass people. i wouldnt go to that bar if that was the last place on this earth. silver bullet is way better hes always has a big crowd most of the time.
Ohhhmy

Toledo, OH

#12 Oct 6, 2010
The band is great! You must of gone the wrong night!
ROCK HARD

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2010
Chambers are inbreads
this is true

Newburgh, IN

#14 Oct 6, 2010
thats where most mexicans do cheat on there wifes/gf's and pay them how sad white girls are stupid in this town who sleeps around on them
wellok

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2010
The chambers guy that owns/runs it is a freakin hot head! he thinks he is bad-ass...every time there is a fight out there...he comes out a with a bat or stick and threatens to pull a gun....if you can't keep the people in ur bar under control...then maybe u shouldn't own one.....just sayin....
ICE

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2010
If you know Joe and still think he isnt as strong as an ox then you dont know him at all. He keep the peace and doesnt put up with punks!!!! This is as safe a bar that I have ever been in and will be back.
Earl

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2010
His lunch specials are the best around,alot of food and it is fantastic.
confused

Anderson, SC

#18 Oct 9, 2010
do you all get out much??? there is so much more out there then this bar...
Gus

Jackson, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2010
confused wrote:
do you all get out much??? there is so much more out there then this bar...
For real!
hope this helps

Dayton, OH

#20 Oct 10, 2010
Why dont you all go after the drug dealers and kids on drug instead of bar owners. I know joe and he is a great guy. You all must be some of the punks who run there mouth and he threw out. Get a damn life. There more to life then this petty shit that no one cares about your cry baby asses. Boo hoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Peak 3 hr Frmboy 4
Trump vs Hillary 7 hr Tara 29
is porter smith out of jail 9 hr 21 huh 10
Ethan Stone Thu Count Dracula 11
Libby S Wed Toni Rae 10
Whats everybody think about the piece of sh*t B... (Nov '11) Jun 22 Tired of being pa... 29
Does anyone know Amanda Courtney Jun 22 gonz13 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cynthiana Mortgages