wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Who is she. Heard shes a hottie with a nice butt?
USA

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Boii she had a Threesome with some dude
Slm

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Shes been dating dylan danney for like 8 mouths
someone

Berea, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
She is a wh*re im just saying she cheated on dylan with the three guys that she had a three sum with.. She thinks everyone wants her and she types and spells so retarted she said wood instead of would lmfao and shes in the 10th grade
Billy

Hobart, IN

#5 Jan 5, 2013
someone wrote:
She is a wh*re im just saying she cheated on dylan with the three guys that she had a three sum with.. She thinks everyone wants her and she types and spells so retarted she said wood instead of would lmfao and shes in the 10th grade
. And your point is ?
Bill

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Dumb Ho, point made.
breanna rice

Kirkland, IL

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Excuse me but if i want to spell diff. I will ... and no i did not cheat on dylan in a 3some! I have not cheated on him at all .. i had guy frends that i talked to on the phone yes and he knows about that now but i did not and would not cheat on him! So whoever said i did can go the fuck on somewere with your lien self!
Slm

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2013
I know this girl personally an she is the sweetest person so yall just need to Keep your mouth shut. Why are you so concerned about the way she types? Seems like you got nothing a against her. She is so freaking loyal to Dylan that its not even funny everyone knows there together so why fuck with them? Dont!!!
trudat

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2015
Slm wrote:
I know this girl personally an she is the sweetest person so yall just need to Keep your mouth shut. Why are you so concerned about the way she types? Seems like you got nothing a against her. She is so freaking loyal to Dylan that its not even funny everyone knows there together so why fuck with them? Dont!!!
Talk all the shit u want, Bree and Dylan could care less what anyone says....they doing them....dont worry bout them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brynn Nichols 9 hr Jimbo 45
Hey Levi I know what you did to a helpless kit... Fri Smiley Fries 2
Older women Fri Ur stupid 4
Speedway Fri You suck 4
Looking for an old friend Fri mokh 2
Megan herped out ritchie Thu Big heart 3
justin noble Oct 18 Smart 4

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance