guess who

Pikeville, KY

#1 May 16, 2010
who agrees??? what a low life c*nt smelling wh*re.a drunken sl*t.sk*nky.a pure nasty leg spreading b*tch.....feel free to post your comments we would love to see them....
grow up

Flemingsburg, KY

#2 May 16, 2010
what it matter to u people can be so childish
childish

Flemingsburg, KY

#4 May 16, 2010
why dont u worry about u n leave other people alone
childish

Flemingsburg, KY

#5 May 16, 2010
grow up worry about ur life
childish

Flemingsburg, KY

#3 May 16, 2010
grow up worry about ur self this is childish
stephanie keene

Danville, KY

#6 May 16, 2010
Gotta Love the Haters!!
stephanie keene

Danville, KY

#7 May 16, 2010
ok renee.obviously i know its u.. Y are u trying to start shit with me.. u don't even know me. have to give u mad props on being able to spell cynthiana or knowing the zip code..grow up! It's just killing you that my family put u out, huh? How could you expect a decent man like my uncle jessie to keep someone as childish as yourself? This is getting ridiculous. Get over it already. I don't have time for this shit.. God Bless You. hope you have a wonderful life..!
someone who knows

Danville, KY

#8 May 16, 2010
guess who wrote:
who agrees??? what a low life c*nt smelling wh*re.a drunken sl*t.sk*nky.a pure nasty leg spreading b*tch.....feel free to post your comments we would love to see them....
just wondering why u would bother a woman who is almost 300 miles away and pregnant?? Steph has came a long way! She did used to drink i'll give you that but she's in college now and everytime i see her she has her son. Rocky left their kid with her and she is doing good. She is a very good friend of mine one of the best friends a person could have.. so f*ck off!!!!!
kaylee webb

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 19, 2010
stephanie keene is a low life sl*t that can talk about my mother and start stuff that she don't know nuthin about.....talkin about someone else's baby and how she faked her pregnancy...i was there when they done a ultra sound and seen her baby and no it didn't have a heart beat...that was really hard on my mother...stephanie a miscarriage can happen to anybody and like u said ur 300 miles away why do u wanna start sh*t ur the one you started this topix i think ur childish and u need to grow up.. lil miss college student......do you even know the father of ur baby.....from what ur granny said u didn't even want the baby when u first got pregnant...so how can you even call ur self a mother.....i tried to talk to u on the phone and u couldn't even lisen to nuthin i said without saying u was gonna call the police.but on the computer u act like a bad ass....i cant wait to meet you...karma is a b*tch and i cant wait until it bites you in the a*s...
stephanie keene

Virgie, KY

#10 May 24, 2010
k u incest little bitch..U know where the house is come on up here!! Im in town and waitin. Im not pregnant anymore.. and just wondering did ur mother ever get that syphilis cleared up yet??? Heard all about it when I got here.. U know where to find me. u want it come get it..
stephanie keene

Virgie, KY

#11 May 24, 2010
oh by the way thanks for the crib u left behind..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lois Hill (Mar '13) 17 min Supper woman 25
shane and allen and girl 27 min Crying mother 29
Indoor house cleaning services 2 hr Yes 7
All the druggies behind tha daycare 3 hr methodbeyond40 28
Willie Mcnees (Jan '10) 4 hr the truth 39
Officer Joe Warden no longer with Cynthiana Pol... 4 hr Good for Him 8
Michelle Curtis (Mar '11) 22 hr Britt 81
Cynthiana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cynthiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cynthiana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cynthiana

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred