First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leo-uranis

United States

#21 Jun 5, 2009
katie ann moore is a fockin skank ass chicken lookin chuboka-sasquatch bitch who needs to be mentally institutionalized!!!she seriously needs to do somethin with her rats nest that she calls her "hair".she walks around with a stick stuck up her ass sideways and she needs to pull it out before someone does it for her.and her style is soooooo fake.if she's goin for the emo look it doesn't mean to dress like a total ignorant male prostitute look alike[a.k.a drag queen]
ohnopoptarts

Pikeville, KY

#22 Jun 8, 2009
ohk b!tch are you done with your tantrum now, i guess you havent gotten in your nap today however let me just say that if you had even half a brain you could realize that that thing that i did to my hair is a style called teasing thank you and i dress like myself which is out of the ordinary if i do say so but i dont even dress remotly emo so suck it bacause if i cared what some of you people thought then i would need to be institutionalized because i havent cared my whole life so im not going to care now what a simple mined most likely hillbilly or wanna be gangster thinks of meand wow im tall grow up its not like i can help it that i have long legs so deal with it does it even have anything to do with you, no exactly and since do males have boobs? maybe on your planet but lemmie tell ya if had a d!ck id be showin it off so yeahh and in case you diddnt realize i had a limp for a week after i had a huge hunk of skin removed from my knee so yeahh and i know i walk perfectly normal unlike you spineless freak and maybe you should learn how to write you name then maybe learn how to grow up a little bit at least some people have the simple mined decency to add their names on to these posts unlike you;
so have just a spiffy day
-KAT!3
OhNoPizzaRolls

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jun 11, 2009
Ok b*tch. Maybe you should stop being so f*ckin jealous. We all know katie is f*cking awesome. She aint a skank so just f*ck off. And two chickens and chuboka look nothing alike. maybe you should do some research before you try running your mouth. I think its pretty obvious that your f*cking retarded so no ones gonna f*ckin listen to you. so yeah anyways go fall in a hole and die cuz no ones gonna miss you. and dont be talking anymore sh*t about katie or your gonna get your *ss kicked. understand?
kt g

Odessa, TX

#24 Jun 11, 2009
did his hair ever go bye bye??
kt g

Odessa, TX

#25 Jun 11, 2009
leo-uranis wrote:
katie ann moore is a fockin skank ass chicken lookin chuboka-sasquatch bitch who needs to be mentally institutionalized!!!she seriously needs to do somethin with her rats nest that she calls her "hair".she walks around with a stick stuck up her ass sideways and she needs to pull it out before someone does it for her.and her style is soooooo fake.if she's goin for the emo look it doesn't mean to dress like a total ignorant male prostitute look alike[a.k.a drag queen]
DUDE shut the heck up, shes an individual
she does what she does because shes being herself
and if you have a problem... you might wanna go back to 3rd grad
and she does/dresses like she does becuzz she likes it, and she dont do it to impress ignorant little twats like you ok
leave her alone and get a flickin life
check your self before you reck yourself
ive had enough
r_a_b

Anderson, SC

#26 Aug 9, 2009
sorry but ima have to somewhat agree with leo on this.
ohnopoptarts

Clay City, KY

#27 Aug 22, 2009
ok , i havent got on this idiotic site in quite some time and thought i would look to see what idiotic people would find it hilarious to state their inadiquate opinions about people they wish to be somewhat like or resemble in any way {personality , or looks } but man get over yourselves if you dont have the simple pride to put your names on here then your opinions simply dont matter alot like you in your own sense , i know that im different , and i know that im tall , i know i can be loud , and i do have a bad temper , there i can admit my flaws , so feel free to get anymore insecurities out of your systems on here adn tell your shrinks i said hi !

- KAT!3

Since: Mar 10

Cynthiana Ky

#28 Jun 19, 2010
hey Katie...this is Cheryl...Craig's gf..how are u doing? haven't heard from u in a while...
oh no i forgot

Newburgh, IN

#29 Aug 13, 2010
sh*t this buzz katie if f'n amazing so talk sh*t about her all u want but say your name first at least
Dontmesswithme

Morehead, KY

#30 Aug 25, 2010
ohnopoptarts wrote:
im dating James Avery accualy;
but thats an odd question yeahh definately
Yeah, you were dating James, until you decided you be a beyotch and cheat on him. You are such a boyfriend stealing whooore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casual & Discrete Local 1 hr Been there 16
Cement Pond in Cyn City 3 hr traveler 5
any info on David or tara harmon (Sep '11) 7 hr Disease 49
Joe's bar 12 hr Just curious 23
Library Thu mokh 4
april holbert Thu Can we not 2
Tragedy Mar 21 Sad 52

Cynthiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance